BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

What it is: A dual-sided brow brush featuring high-quality synthetic bristles on one end and a spooley brush for grooming and blending on the other. What it does: This brush is the essential tool for precision application of brow products. The angled... see more...

• Can I find this brush cheaper 2 Answers
  • is this better then morphe brush or it like the dupe to it 1 Answers
  • is this a good brush, does it shed? 3 Answers
Daysha K.
I bought this brush in conjunction with the Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow. It's a perfect brow brush. The spoolie end is nice and stiff and it combs out my brows perfectly. The angled end is stiff enough to grant total control, but soft enough to feel good. It seems like it would be a great double for an angled eyeliner brush, though i haven't personally used it for that. My only gripe with this bursh (double-ended brushes in general), is that i like to store my makeup brushes standing up in a vase and I'm constantly worried that one end or the other of this double-ended brush might get damaged.
Brianne M.
Love this brush! Perfect amount of firmness to get my brows exactly how I like them. Plus the dual side aspect is extremely convenient. Two brushes in one! I’ve had this brush for forever and it’s still my go-to. Would absolutely recommend.
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
My holy grail of eye brow brushes. I’ve used many and this is it. I have great control with this one. This brush if taken care of properly and not used harshly will last thru many many brows.
Jasmin R.
This is by far my favorite brush for doing brows. It's dense enough, yet soft enough to give you the perfect shape, filled in beautifully, without being too harsh and opaque. For me personally it makes someone my brows in easy, and I always end up going back to this brush.
shadra l.
This brush makes my brows perfect with the ABH pomade the brush hairs are so thin to make those natural looking hairs and the spoolie is equally as good. Plus its good quality I had mine for 3 yrs and is still going strong even after washing it over 100 times lol. I will not use another brush. Strongly recommend its beginner friendly the brush does the work for you Love it!
Lauryn P.
Gardner, KS
 I love this brush. I got my brush about a year ago for my birthday. Not only am I still using it, but I’m still loving it. The brush wasn’t too expensive either, I know most of their brushes are.  I would say the only downside to this is that the part of the brush are starting to get a little loose and I really need to get a new one. Other than that it is such a good brush.
Ms. S.
Chicago , IL
Was my go to for a long time until I got my hands on the sigma beauty brand! Overall I think this brush was very nice for achieving a very arched and precise brow! I would recommend using this with the dip brow pomade they have and brow gelAnastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow PomadeAnastasia Brow Gel For Eyebrow ControlSigma Beauty Winged Liner - E06
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
This duo brush is a must ! It works perfectly, I even went to buy more to just keep with me on my purse , makeup bag . I love love . Really aforibke but for such a good makeup item . If your look for a duo brush this is the one . And I’ve bought once that break the next day , but these are super good I’ve had mine for almost 5months . 100% recommend
Rebeca P.
I bought this brush with my dip brow pomade, which is also amazing! I didn’t want to buy the brush because it was $18, which is a lot for a small brush like that, but honestly it is my favorite brow brush to use. I haven’t gone back to my old ones ever since I purchased this brush! It’s a good buy. It makes the brow formula so easy to apply and it keeps your lines thin and not all over the place. I definitely recommend this brush!
Chazara O.
Long Island, New York
I use this brush to fill in my brows using the pomade by Anastasia as well. Literally the ONLY thing I use on my brows and it’s the perfect combo. It’s a bit expensive but it definitely gets the job done. The angled tip on the brush gives perfect lining when it comes to my brows. I use the spooly to even out the color at the end.
Kelly T.
How does this compare with other brow brushes?
paige b.
is the angled brush thin
Alicia S.
Sydney, Aus
is this a good brush, does it shed?
Sol S.
Can I find this brush cheaper
Naomi G.
Is there a super thin brow brush? I want to try making hairlike strokes in my brows. I've heard that the ABH #12 brush is nice but it still doesn't seem as thin as I would want it to be. Drugstore or highend. Anastasia 12 Large Synthetic Duo Brush