BY MUSCLETECH

Anarchy by MuscleTech - Performance Series - 30 Servings - Blue Raspberry - Pre-Workout UNLEASH ANARCHY!! Anarchy is a unique pre-workout that combines scientifically studied doses of patented Nitrosigine® and HydroMaxTM glycerol. Extreme Energy &... see more...

Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have this flavor as well as the Pink Lemonade flavor and this one wins hands down. It mixes easily and gives a great boost of energy. I have worked my way up to about a scoop and a half or a scoop and a third and that gives some pretty intense face tingles, so if you don't like them, beware! It pumps you up and helps you get a great workout in.

The only problem is that this stuff CLUMPS. Like when I purchased it, it was a solid block of pre workout. I had to stab it with a knife for several minutes to start breaking it up. Once it was broken up though it stayed that way fairly well. I just make sure to shake the can extra well before opening and using it. This is noted on the container though, so I can't really fault it.
Kathryn b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down best pre-workout I have tried. The taste is great. Once the tingle sets in I am prepared for an awesome sweat session! Anarchy provides me with the much needed energy to get through my workouts.

Amazon