Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerR+Co
Analog Cleansing Foam Conditioner

Analog Cleansing Foam Conditioner

by R+Co

Shop R+Co Analog Cleansing Foam Conditioner. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

do you shampoo and conditioner before using this or just shampoo?
Is this good for a sensitive scalp?
[product:rco-analog-cleansing-foam-conditioner] ? I have used this product and was wondering if anyone used this before and found another similar product that is less expensive maybe found at a local drug store?
Start your review of Analog Cleansing Foam Conditioner!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Analog Cleansing Foam Conditioner uploaded by Lucy H.
Analog Cleansing Foam Conditioner uploaded by Lucy H.
I love this cleansing conditioner, especially if you wash your hair every day, this prevents the drying effect.
maria A.
Naples, FL
Analog Cleansing Foam Conditioner uploaded by maria A.
My type of hair is thick curly and long so when I get out of the pool my hair is a mess so I use R+Co analog cleansing foam conditioner it’s very long lasting it smells great and it leaves my hair so smooth and untangled it’s perfect for any type of hair
Nicole D.
Analog Cleansing Foam Conditioner uploaded by Nicole D.
An amazing conditioner or leave in conditioner. The smell is amazing and it washes out very easily. The bottle is easy to use in the shower. It comes at an excellent price and purchased online. The results are out of this world and I recommend this product to anyone. Its great on thin long hair as well as thick short hair. I will continue using this until they no longer sell it. I cannot wait to buy more from this brand and this product. Try it out!
Regina N.
New York , NY
I would give this 5 stars for the smell alone! My main concern with a cleansing conditioner is that it wouldn't be hydrating enough. This is super moisturizing though and my hair feels great after using it! It does cut through grease and built up product but it's also still gentle enough to be used as a stand alone conditioner if you have a shampoo that you aren't willing to give up.
Emily D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the scent of this product! I’m not sure if I use too much or too little half the time. All in all I love it!!
Robyn R.
Windsor, CO
This makes my hair SO soft!!! Does not replace a regular shampoo/conditioner situation, but is a solid substitute when you just need a gentle refresh for a day or so. I get great results when I let it sit in my wet hair for a few minutes before rinsing.
Kyla M.
Evansville, WY
I love r+co. Everything I’ve used from this thus far I have felt was a quality product and have absolutely loved. I have a lot of experience with co wash products, and I had super high hopes for this product. I felt like it cleaned well, it just wasn’t as moisturizing as I’d liked. I would not repurchase this.
Laura R.
Riverside, CA
I wish the container was twice as big because I have a lot of hair but this is a great shampoo. I would use it everyday if it wasn’t such a small amount. It’s light and leaves no heavy feeling and it’s a great non-drying shampoo on my long, balyaged (damaged) hair. Gives a lot of lift at my roots.
Skyler T.
Waldorf, MD
I personally don’t like this the smell is the main reason it’s just awful plus it makes my hair extremely greasy the following day after washing and conditioning with this
Hannah R.
Frisco, TX
Love this stuff. Works fantastically in a pinch replacing both shampoo and conditioner. Smells great and my hair looks fuller and happier too. I would absolutely recommend this product. The only thing I would change is the amount that comes out in a single pump (this stuff goes fast).
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessi V.
NYACK, NY
il y a 2 ans
Analog Cleansing Foam Conditioner ? I have used this product and was wondering if anyone used this before and found another similar product that is less expensive maybe found at a local drug store?
Danielle A. il y a un an
I really like oribe cowash, unfortunately that is more expensive. I will tell you this, this is a pretty affordable product. It’s the shampoo and the conditioner... but just make sure you’re not over using it, a little WILL go a long way. Over using the product will actually counter act its job.