Anais Apothecary Biotin Thickening Leave-in Spray Maximum Volume 8 Fl Oz

Anais Apothecary Biotin Thickening Leave-in Spray Maximum Volume 8 Fl Oz

Start your review of Anais Apothecary Biotin Thickening Leave-in Spray Maximum Volume 8 Fl Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda V.
Flint, MI
I love this stuff so much. It makes my hair feel twice as thick. Bummed I can’t find it online. TJ Maxx
Steve B.
Whitehall
I love this great organic product i have not found anything that works so well gives my very thin limp damaged hair 4 x volume and compliments have been pouring in and i am 55 years old and never had hair compliments and now it's daily. i never give reviews but i am looking to buy more of this product and i can only remember purchasing at tjmaxx or burlington coat factory and it was under $20.00 for 8 oz anyone care to help me out with finding this product? It was money so very very well spent, i have never been happier with my hair!!! lisa baluh [email protected]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Solainne M.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 6 mois
Anais Apothecary Biotin Thickening Leave-in Spray Maximum Volume 8 Fl Oz I just recently bought this product and looking for feedback?