BY CACHAREL

Patricia D.
Yuma, AZ
This is a good perfume, definitely a strong scent. I used to wear this when I was younger and found out that it smelled better on my skin during the winter months and for going out at night. The last time I bought it I paid about $30 at Walmart.
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
Another good one from "back in the day" this is a lovely feminine timeless scent one must truly try. While it has a youthful idea behind it - it also works well for an older woman too.
Sarahi N.
Kermit, TX
My mom used this perfume for years and years! I always liked the smell and kept using her perfume! It is a classic!!!
Angela E.
Toronto
This was a soft and feminine scent that lasted all day. I didn't find it too strong. The price was reasonable. Worked for me when I was younger and now. It wasn't overly sweet.
Suzana S.
Montréal , QC
This is a great perfume. The scent is rich ,sweet of flower blend. I feel like this scent is more for a more older person if that makes any sense. Its a more mature scent.
amanda C.
ele é bom para ser usado? o cheiro dele é bom..... Adocicado, madeirado, floral.. Alguns desses tipos ... adoraria experimentar ele ....... parece ser bom
Birnalisis C.
Doral, FL
I like it has good essence is an amazing perfume ... I do not know if I would buy ortraves because I love to have it again.
Angela E.
Toronto
How can i add a product thats not here already