Anais Anais Eau de Toilette Natural Spray uploaded by Daniella B.Anais Anais Eau de Toilette Natural Spray uploaded by Hodra Vanessa S.

BY ANAIS ANAIS

The delicate and ultra-feminine Anais Anais fragrance blends sweet rose, voluptuous lily, creamy amber and powerful sandalwood. A trace of frankincense seals the accord for a sensation of pleasure and intrigue. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Soft flowery feminine scent. Comes in very unique flowery bottle. Scent is not overpowering with one spray. Cost is less than $50 depending on where you purchase it at. One of my absolute fav perfumes.
rhonda m.
rhonda m.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite fragrances.  I have received  Anais Anais as a gift a few times because my friends knew that I loved this scent.  I purchased my most recent bottle 2 months ago.  I find this product to be reasonably priced. A little goes a long way. The smallest sized bottle lasts me over a year.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Anais Anais Eau de Toilette Natural Spray
I love so much this perfume
Yes is amazing and beauty bottle
Me fascina este perfume
Su esencia tan suave y seductora, cuando te rocias este perfume en tu piel todos se dan cuenta que la llevas puesta debido a su duradero aroma
Recuerdo que fue un regalo de mi madre y me cautivó está esencia y lo bien que mi piel la recibe
#PerfumeLover #BeautyJunkie #Contest #AnaisAnais #EatDeToilette
Robin K.
Robin K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favorites . Smells so good. My boyfriend used to buy me this. I absolutely rate this as one of my five all time favorite scents. Long lasting too.
Sheree h.
Sheree h.
I was walking in the mall on day & a woman passed me & it smelled wonderful! I actually stopped the woman & asked what she was wearing. I then went right to the store & bought it! Very pleasing & flowery... Just a dab will do you!
Nisha A.
Nisha A.
Soft, feminine flowery scent, I love this its a must for me especially in the March to June months, I definitely recommend
amanda g.
amanda g.
This perfume is not for everybody if you like strong fragrances go for it. The scent lingers. Don't buy before you try
Daimarys A.
Daimarys A.
ANAIS ANAIS REMINDS ME OF MY MOM EVERY TIME I SMELL IT. IT TAKES ME BACK IN TIME. ITS NOT VERY STRONG BUT IT WILL STICK TO YOU.
Monica K.
Monica K.
This product smells super floral. Kind of like room spray. It's great if your into that, I like more citrusy scents.
Darlene C.
Darlene C.
I have used this for a very long time, the fragrance is flowery, sweet smelling aroma, light not over bearing just right to revitalize the senses.