BY CACHAREL

Launched by the design house of Cacharel in 1978, ANAIS ANAIS is classified as a refreshing, flowery fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of cedar, leather, and blooming, fresh cut flowers. Accompanied by white floral notes of gardenia, jasmine, and lily of the valley. It is recommended for daytime wear. Type: Eau de Toilette Size: 1.7 oz. see more...

Dalila T.
The best! Really! You wont have anny complains about this parfum. It goes with the wind! It's not expensive! Smell like flowers and sweet at the same time, I'm a repeat user, And i really recommend this if you are a simple person and want to have the attention of others
Rosaly N.
A very rich, pretty scent! I wore this in high school and still love it twenty years later. It has a sort of "white," creamy scent of gardenias mixed with another flower. I only put on a small amount, because a little goes a long way with this particular fragrance (at least on my body), but it lasts all day. I am so glad they are still making this perfume!
Madeleine Q.
esta fragancia me transporta a recuerdos de mi niñez, mi abuela solia usar este perfume y ahora mis tias tambien lo usan tiene un aroma muy rico y dura bastante tiempo no es necesario utilizar mucho producto para oler delicioso todo el dia
Karla H.
Esta fragancia me encanta! Mi mamá siempre la usaba. Es una fragancia suave, dulce y florar. Pero es super rica, se la recomiendo.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Very light floral scent. It's a beautiful scent. Really good for daytime and spring. I really enjoy this scent.
Mari C.
Kissimmee, FL

This fragrance I love my grandmother and I used evokes beautiful memories , it is soft and floral for all ages
Suzanne D.
Beautiful light floral fragrance. Used to wear it everyday! Loved it. Still do. Very pretty.
Jasmine F.
Barcelona
Anais anais cacharel is my favourite😍 i always ask my mother to buy me this fragrance because i can't afford to buy hahahahhaa. I love the smell, it sweet and and the packaging is so cute😍. I ause it everyday. I recommend it to others who love sweet smell😅😅😊😊
Rica F.
My mom has this perfume when I was still young. That was back in the 90s. I remember I used to love this scent before because it smells good. But now, as a grown up, I don't think I will wear this perfume.. For my opinion, it smells bad now and I don't know why.
Ana M.
Esta fragancia me transporta a mis años universitarios ya que mi compañera de cuarto y yo la usábamos. Su aroma floral es suave pero duradero; por lo cual, no es necesario utilizar grandes cantidades de perfume para que te dure todo el día.