BY ANAHUAC

• Anyone know where I can purchase these in America?2 Answers
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Saint Louis, MO
Growing up my mom almost never bought us these but we always managed to buy them ourselves lol love it and very addictive. Don't know why we Mexicans call this candy because it isn't sweet but it's salty and very good 😄
joanna p.
joanna p.
West Sacramento, CA
these are so good ! i love these i always buy these at the remate or when i go to Mexico i love these so much they are salty and ugh they are delicious i really recommend these for people who love lemon like me .
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this! I haven't had this in such a long time not since I was a kid. It is salty but it has a very good lemon taste to it. So if you like lemon & salt you'll love this.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
North Chicago, IL
Llloovvee this product sooooooo much. Best candy ever. Everybody need to try it and it's so cheap . This candy with alcohol is the best
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Penitas, TX
Love this on my beer or you can also just eat it by itself they usually give the when u purchase beer at drive threw love this stuff
Hesperia , CA
I really wish they still sold these in America I can never find the same brand anymore I love them they are so good
Elisa S.
Elisa S.
These are great for when you have a nice cold Dos Xx or Corona. They are good even on a pickle or alone.
briseida S.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This are my childhood favorite candy very lemony and salty at the same time very tasty and sour
Maria S.
Maria S.
Love the taste of it and it's great! Highly recommend! Really sour and taste of lemon.
shapree H.
shapree H.
Hemet, CA
So gooood! Used to buy them off the ice cream truck . Childhood memories coming back
member-a3786a18b
member-a3786a18b
Does these taste good?
Hesperia , CA
Anyone know where I can purchase these in America?