Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateAnahuac
Limon 7 Salt & Lemon Powder Mexican Candy

Anahuac Limon 7 Salt & Lemon Powder Mexican Candy

by Anahuac

Does these taste good?
Anyone know where I can purchase these in America?
Start your review of Anahuac Limon 7 Salt & Lemon Powder Mexican Candy!
How would you rate this product?
samx 3.
mendota
It can be sour like but has great flavor after all id you don’t like sour stuff I wouldn’t recommend but if it’s backwards you should go ahead and try it. 😁✌🏽[product:anahuac-limon-7-salt-&-lemon-powder-mexican-candy]
Maria S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Love the taste of it and it's great! Highly recommend! Really sour and taste of lemon.
Daisy R.
North Chicago, IL
Llloovvee this product sooooooo much. Best candy ever. Everybody need to try it and it's so cheap . This candy with alcohol is the best
Magdalena A.
To this day on of my favorites. I can put it on Watermelon, Cucumber any fruit. This is so sour and salty and probably super bad for you but it tastes amazing one thing i still am not over.
joanna P.
West Sacramento, CA
these are so good ! i love these i always buy these at the remate or when i go to Mexico i love these so much they are salty and ugh they are delicious i really recommend these for people who love lemon like me .
Christina K.
West Fargo, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,028 reviews
I love this! I haven't had this in such a long time not since I was a kid. It is salty but it has a very good lemon taste to it. So if you like lemon & salt you'll love this.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This are my childhood favorite candy very lemony and salty at the same time very tasty and sour
Ashley S.
Penitas, TX
Love this on my beer or you can also just eat it by itself they usually give the when u purchase beer at drive threw love this stuff
Amanda T.
Azusa , CA
I really wish they still sold these in America I can never find the same brand anymore I love them they are so good
Elisa S.
These are great for when you have a nice cold Dos Xx or Corona. They are good even on a pickle or alone.