Anahuac Limon 7 Salt & Lemon Powder Mexican Candy uploaded by Lacamisha M.

BY ANAHUAC

Keyshia C.
New York
I ate these as a kid growing up in San Carlos, Cojedes. I unashamedly put this on green apples and cucumbers to give it a sour kick. My Dad uses this in his micheladas and in cooking, not as candy. He uses it as a lemon salt seasoning. We use it much in our cooking - everyone in my Dad's family likes this product a lot and my Abuela loves making it out of a lemonade drink. If you like lemon and salt, these are very yummy. I like to put it on an ice and chew on it. Of course, if you are watching your sodium intake, then I don't recommend it. It's a fun treat to enjoy, but all things in moderation!
Ana F.
Midland , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best limón and sal ever! I recommend try it in on apple slices! It also taste really good if you dress the beer with it! I remember I would snack on this every time! They are worthy of purchase!
Jessica C.
Houston
Putting this on slices of cucumber and watermelon is the only way to go. Eating it on its own is good too. I used to eat these all the time when I was a kid and still do.
Naomi V.
Portland, OR
These are honestly probably so terrible for you since it's basically just straight up sodium, but I can't help it! I love my savory "sweets!" I used to eat these all the time as a kid, I probably couldn't eat as much as I did back then, but they're good. It works well with beer too but I used to have this as a "candy." It's a bit of sour and salty mixed together - yum.
Adriana A.
Saint Louis, MO
Growing up my mom almost never bought us these but we always managed to buy them ourselves lol love it and very addictive. Don't know why we Mexicans call this candy because it isn't sweet but it's salty and very good 😄
joanna p.
West Sacramento, CA
these are so good ! i love these i always buy these at the remate or when i go to Mexico i love these so much they are salty and ugh they are delicious i really recommend these for people who love lemon like me .
Magdalena a.
To this day on of my favorites. I can put it on Watermelon, Cucumber any fruit. This is so sour and salty and probably super bad for you but it tastes amazing one thing i still am not over.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this! I haven't had this in such a long time not since I was a kid. It is salty but it has a very good lemon taste to it. So if you like lemon & salt you'll love this.
Nayeli H.
Gardena, CA
These are so good and I can eat so many if I don't force myself to stop. They actually taste almost exactly as salt and lemon and very natural. They are very addicting
Daisy R.
North Chicago, IL
Llloovvee this product sooooooo much. Best candy ever. Everybody need to try it and it's so cheap . This candy with alcohol is the best
member-a3786a18b
Does these taste good?
Amanda T.
Azusa , CA
Anyone know where I can purchase these in America?