BY AMY'S KITCHEN #43 in Vegetarian Meals

Amy's?? Gluten Free Dairy Free Vegetable Lasagna.
With Daiya Cheeze???.
New!
No GMOs.
No bioengineered ingredients.
Family owned since 1988. see more...

Marci B.
Marshall, NC
I have NEVER had a BETTER gluten free & dairy free Lasagna in me LIFE until I met "Amy's" !! Amy's products are incredible!! They have gluten free selections, gluten& dairy free selections, light& lean selections, & last but not least "regular" vegetarian selections.. I don't THINK Amy's makes anything with actual meat in or on it.. But they make one helluva pizza :) !! Amy's is Great Food at reasonable prices, made with love & great intentions. If you HAVEN'T tried Amy's, you're missing out!
Meagan B.
The pasta didn't taste "healthy" or whole grain to me. Just simply pasta. The sauce and cheese as well didn't taste like sugar or salt was cut out leaving it bland. Taste good. I wish the portions were bigger. I guess what ever they add for taste has to be controlled by how much they give you.
Isabel R.
Acworth, GA
Absolutely delicious! The Daiya cheese melts perfectly, and the lasagna is moist and cooked perfectly! You'd never realize it was gluten-free and dairy-free! Also, at less than 250 calories, you still get to have a snack with it! Perfect for a light dinner or lunch on-the-go!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I still can't figure out how this is gluten free and dairy free because it tastes the the stuff my mom made with regular noodles and real dairy cheese! It's so good and it's easy to heat up and have a hot meal! It's affordable and made of real ingredients! So thankful for Amy's!
Mattie C.
Menifee, CA
A very good alternative to lasagna. Pretty hearty for not having any meat and still very flavorful. This definitely satisfies my lasagna craving without all the extra calories from cheese.
Rolonda F.
New Brunswick, NJ
Amy's is the best of the best when it comes to healthy pre-packaged food, and this lasagna is no exception. The cheese melts similarly to dairy cheese and the sauce is very flavorful. The salt content was a little high for my liking, but this is a solid meal for when you need food very fast.
Loren M.
Canton, GA
Perfect dinner for a night when you don't feel like cooking! The noodles and sauce are a wonderful combination together! I prefer to make it in the oven rather than the microwave, gives it the homemade taste! Definitely buying again and recommend to anyone who is gluten free!!
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Amy's frozen meals are the best! Incredible price for a good healthy meal that has less chemicals and harsh additives. This vegetable lasagna is GREAT! Easy to prepare. I always have a few in my freezer to be safe. Amy's Vegetable Lasagna Gluten Free - Dairy Free
Monika J.
Frederick, MD
Such a great veggie lasagna! I wish it had more chopped veggies and sauce, but I'm a sauce fiend! This is one of my favorite gluten free vegan entrees on the market. I tend to pair it with a nice chopped salad and I'm super satisfied! Definitely buying again!
Adrianna H.
Williamsburg, VA
This is great if you just want an easy friezes meal! I love the flavors in it, and just the right amount of comfort food. Being vegan and healthy has never been so easy with these already made dishes! That's why I love these!
Alexa M.
Hamilton , NJ
Are these expensive?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Can you tell it is gluten free by the taste?