BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's® Southwestern Burrito.
Made With Organic Corn, Beans And Tomatoes, Corn Masa, Refried Beans & Cheese.
No GMOs. see more...

Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
I love all of Amy's burritos, but this one is really fun, has more flavor than some of the other plain old rice and bean burritos. I like this one for breakfast or lunch and it keeps me full for a long time.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Foodie Expert
You remember that Jim Gaffigan skit about the Hot Pockets? Place directly in toilet...
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
I swear by Amy's brand anything!
I really enjoy these burritos. I bring them to work with me for my meal. I'm especially happy with these because it's so hard to find frozen burritos that don't contain meat in them! I think Amy's be the only one! They also have a range of options from regular, to dairy free, gluten free, or both!
Jess B.
Jess B.
Foodie Expert
Yum! Great for a quick & easy meal when you're on the go. However, I find that the tortilla can be a little much, so I need to make sure that I add some salsa to wet it a little bit.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
My FAVORITE frozen burrito! My freezer is stocked with Amy's meals, but this is a great "quick and easy on the go" meal to make. Very yummy and I love that it's organic.
Kim N.
Kim N.
Oxford, MS
Foodie Expert
Yum! I love this burrito for a quick and easy lunch on the go. It's vegetarian but that does not mean it's lacking on flavor or fillings!
Denise G.
Denise G.
Merrick, NY
Amy's brand is all I buy in premade food. I like to know what I'm eating is good for me and my family. They taste fesh too.
Trista C.
Trista C.
Foodie Expert
So much flavor for a quick on the go meal.

I really love this brand
nothing ever lacks flavor
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
I love all of Amy's burritos. They are a great quick meal straight out of the freezer. Just pop them in the microwave and they are good to go. I usually cut them in half to help them cool down before shoving them in my mouth.
sophia s.
sophia s.
chicago, IL
I freaking love these. Can grab a few, through them in the future for lazy dinners or lazy lunches at the office. They're just good to have on hand and I don't have to worry about if I'm putting utter crap, low quality ingredients into my body.