Food & SnacksSoups & BrothsAmy's Kitchen
Amy's Soups Organic Golden Lentil Soup - 144oz

Amy's Soups Organic Golden Lentil Soup - 14.4oz

by Amy's Kitchen

The Owners Of A Delightful Himalayan Restaurant In Our Town Shared This Recipe With Us. Organic Red Lentils And Yellow Split Peas Are Cooked With Organic Carrots, Tomatoes And Traditional, Mild Indian Spices. Try Serving With Our Tasty, Gluten Free Sandwich Rounds For Dipping. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Filtered Water, Organic Yellow Split Peas, Organic Red Lentils, Organic Carrots, Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Shallots, Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger, Sea Salt, Organic Spices, Organic Turmeric, Organic Black Pepper.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amy's Soups Organic Golden Lentil Soup - 14.4oz!
How would you rate this product?
Sandra M.
Naperville, IL
This is my favorite of the Amy's soups! It has a bright flavor, and doesn't taste canned at all. I'm not a huge fan of the other soups, but this one continues to impress. So easy to bring to work and heat up! Obviously pairs well with naan, but sourdough or pretzel buns are delicious too! Bought this one at my local Whole Foods, but hoping the flavor is carried in other locations that carry Amy's products!
Rae B.
Normally, I love Amy's products, but this one was kind of a miss for me. I just felt that it could have used more flavor, especially for being Indian food. There is 0 spicy hot factor, and I kind of felt that it was just sort of watery in flavor overall? I was not impressed.
Samantha G.
Northport, AL
This is one of my most favorite soups from Amy's! It's creamy but very filling.  As a nurse, I have to eat a lot of meals on the run and this brand is much more flavorful than most soups of similar price.  The pop top on the can is also so helpful! I would definitely recommend this for anyone who likes soup or needs a quick meal.
Alyssa P.
Hillsborough, NJ
This is one of my favorite soups, and I can be very picky when it comes to soup. It has a delicious taste, with a slight spice to it. Such a nice, quick meal on a cold night. I would definitely recommend this flavor and other flavors to others!
Catherine C.
College Sta, TX
During the week, I try to avoid foods with any sugars in them. This includes fruits and potatoes and corn! It's a pain to find foods, particularly soups, that meet these guidelines. This one does, and it is amazingly delicious. It is good both microwaved and heated up on the stove. It is well spiced, but not overly so (I typically add a little extra, but if you don't like spice then you are going to be fine!) This is my go to soup to take with me to work. I never get sick of it!
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Amy's Golden Lentil is a delightful creamy soup with a decent amount of spice. I am not much for spice so this is on the border for me of being too much. I purchased this at Kroger during a sale, and it was a great deal. I bought several cans and stocked up. I would definitely buy this again and definitely some of other other flavors available as well.
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Beside my weirdness of the pricing with all Amy's product I still love them all. I can't afford to buy them too often but when I can I've loved every one of them. The flavor of this one is great. Definitely warms you up and is a great cool weather soup.
Brittany B.
Timberville, VA
I don't like that they sold out, so I try not to buy this brand, however this is the only lentil soup I enjoy.
Grace C.
Kissimmee, FL
I love Amy's Soups !!! They are so good and taste like homemade soup and not like a can soup like other brands. I also like that they are organic so I feel better about what I am eating.
Amy P.
Orlando, FL
Amy's has a great line of canned soups. It's so convenient to pack my lunch for work by grabbing a can. I always stock up on the Golden Lentil Soup. It's hard to describe the taste if you've never had lentils but it's very yummy and doesn't taste "exotic". I add pepper to pump up the heat.

Looking for your answer?