BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's® Cheese Pizza Snacks.
Made with organic tomatoes and flour.
Family owned since 1988.
No GMOs.
No bioengineered ingredients. see more...

• "The best in frozen pizza rolls." in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Foodie Expert
I thought these would be a slightly healthier alternative to the standard cheap pizza rolls. They're okay - not great but not bad. The crust is too thick and doughy for my liking, but the filling is good. A lot of the filling explodes out of the rolls when cooking, though. That generally happens with all kinds of pizza rolls but with these I would say at least half of the filling ended up on the plate which was kind of a bummer. Otherwise they're decent enough for a snack when I'm craving something pizza flavored. I wish they weren't so expensive for such a small box but Amy's is a quality brand so it's usually worth the price.
Trish T.
Trish T.
New York
A perfect end-of-day snack. So tasty and easy to prepare. Love the taste and the lack of artificial ingredients that Amy's products always have. Just be careful about the amount of time you have these in the microwave for. It's easy to slightly overheat them and then the cheese/tomato filling leaks out of the pocket resulting in a much less satisfying bite. I've had this happen on a number of occasions, but now I know the perfect timing for these and my microwave (microwaves can vary widely which is what causes the issue in the first place).
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Foodie Expert
We really like these. And I prefer to buy them because they are more natural than the other brand. The kids like these for after school snacks. They do taste better oven baked, but it's convenient to cook in the microwave because the kids cook them themselves.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Foodie Expert
These are good for when you're craving something salty and full of carbs - which we all know we do crave! It's a good value for the price, but they are not as healthy as you may think they would be. I love this brand and this was another good selection.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely LOVE these things! I just wish they came in a supersize bag like the inferior brand does! They are so easy and a nice snack to feed kids instead of the kind filled with who knows what. Much prefer Amy's and what they put in their products.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Westport , Ma
I love having these on hand for a snack. There at least healthy then the other brands I have tried made with organic ingredients. There a little pricey. Very easy to prepare in oven or toaster over. I would buy these again. They were good !!!!!!!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Strongsville, OH
I always buy Amy's frozen foods because of their unwavering commitment to natural ingredients. My children love these and I feel good serving it to them because I can pronounce all of the ingredients and they're much healthier than other brands.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are a solid contender for being a good pizza snack. They aren't my absolute favorite, but the Amy's brand has never disappointed me. When I can find them I try to have a box in the house, but where I live I find them difficult to find.
Frances V.
Frances V.
Los Angeles, CA
I am addicted to these. They are super overpriced and cost close to $5 a box at most locations, but they are so good I don't care. I will take these over pizza any day. I would definitely recommend to pizza lovers.
Nida S.
Nida S.
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good, much better than the Annie's Homegrown ones. With those I taste whole wheat and it ruins the flavor. These Amy's ones have great sauce and cheese flavor and the pocket itself tastes good too
Marissa f.
Marissa f.
What's your favorite Amy's item?
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Elmira, NY
Do you feel full after this, or still like you need a snack?
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Foodie Expert
Is it good portion for the price? What store is it found in? Thanks!
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
North Vancouver, BC
Is there any weird after taste?
Lily S.
Lily S.
I understand that it is always better to make from scratch however on those busy sport days or let's snack and go are these a non gmo healthy alternative to other brands that would be a less desirable alternative to providing a nutritional snack?