BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's® Cheese Pizza Snacks.
Made with organic tomatoes and flour.
Family owned since 1988.
No GMOs.
No bioengineered ingredients. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The best in frozen pizza rolls." in 1 review
Laura K.
Foodie Expert
Amy is a great brand to find natural and organic ingredients and foods. The foods are delicious and I do not have to wonder what chemicals or other things are in it. These little bits are delicious and are good for a quick snack.
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
These are good, but only if cooked in the oven. If you cook them in the microwave then the dough around them isn't crispy enough, but remains doughy. They are organic which is nice, and vegetarian, which is huge since other pizza rolls usually aren't.
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
Foodie Expert
These really are pretty decent. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about them but loved the cheese and the sauce and they taste much better if you cook in the oven over popping them in a microwave
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
Foodie Expert
After their burritos, this is probably my favorite product of theirs. They are a little expensive for frozen foods but you're paying for the quality and vegetarian options. It's tough to find frozen foods that taste great and this is one of the best that I've tried.
Erin C.
Cambridge , MA
Foodie Expert
I LOVE these ! They taste so good and are so easy to cook whether it be a conventional oven or just a simple microwave. There really filling and great as a meal instead of as an appetizer. The only recommendation I would say is make a bigger box of these!
Amanda F.
Morristown, TN
These are so yummy! They blow Pizza Rolls out of the water, no doubt! The taste is 10X better and the ingredients are on a whole other level! Price is a little high for the amount that you get, but again the quality makes up for it! Definitely recommend!
Marra K.
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with these! They are so good and so easy to make! I love this company as well they make great products. These cool super quick and make the perfect snack! Highly recommend this product for pizza lovers!
Caroline P.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
I love these pizza bites! And you don't have to feel guilty because this is a great company that makes healthy and clean food. These are great for lunch or a snack. They definitely satisfy any craving you have for pizza!
Sofiya C.
FAIR LAWN, NJ
I like cooking these in a toaster over but I can never quite get them perfectly toasty on the outside. I always have to flip them and sometimes the cheese leaks out. I like the flavor and I always try hard for the cheese not to spill
Kassandra B.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
I'm currently transitioning to vegan, but I absolutely loved these. They heat up well in the microwave or toaster oven, and are the perfect quantity for sharing. They taste great, really fresh. Reminds me of an upgrade to those pizza rolls I used to eat after school as a kid.
Marissa f.
What's your favorite Amy's item?
Cassie P.
Foodie Expert
Is it good portion for the price? What store is it found in? Thanks!
Leslie B.
Elmira, NY
Do you feel full after this, or still like you need a snack?
Morgan L.
North Vancouver, BC
Is there any weird after taste?
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
Foodie Expert
What kind of cheese are in the pizza rolls?