BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's® Cheese Pizza Snacks.
Made with organic tomatoes and flour.
Family owned since 1988.
No GMOs.
No bioengineered ingredients. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best in frozen pizza rolls." in 1 review
Trish T.
Trish T.
New York
A perfect end-of-day snack. So tasty and easy to prepare. Love the taste and the lack of artificial ingredients that Amy's products always have. Just be careful about the amount of time you have these in the microwave for. It's easy to slightly overheat them and then the cheese/tomato filling leaks out of the pocket resulting in a much less satisfying bite. I've had this happen on a number of occasions, but now I know the perfect timing for these and my microwave (microwaves can vary widely which is what causes the issue in the first place).
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Foodie Expert
We really like these. And I prefer to buy them because they are more natural than the other brand. The kids like these for after school snacks. They do taste better oven baked, but it's convenient to cook in the microwave because the kids cook them themselves.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely LOVE these things! I just wish they came in a supersize bag like the inferior brand does! They are so easy and a nice snack to feed kids instead of the kind filled with who knows what. Much prefer Amy's and what they put in their products.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Westport , Ma
I love having these on hand for a snack. There at least healthy then the other brands I have tried made with organic ingredients. There a little pricey. Very easy to prepare in oven or toaster over. I would buy these again. They were good !!!!!!!
Esther (Timothy) B.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are a solid contender for being a good pizza snack. They aren't my absolute favorite, but the Amy's brand has never disappointed me. When I can find them I try to have a box in the house, but where I live I find them difficult to find.
Frances V.
Frances V.
Fountain Vly, CA
I am addicted to these. They are super overpriced and cost close to $5 a box at most locations, but they are so good I don't care. I will take these over pizza any day. I would definitely recommend to pizza lovers.
Nida S.
Nida S.
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good, much better than the Annie's Homegrown ones. With those I taste whole wheat and it ruins the flavor. These Amy's ones have great sauce and cheese flavor and the pocket itself tastes good too
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Northbrook, IL
I feel like these are healthier option than a frozen pizza. My kids like them but I gave 4 stars because half of the puffs always explode in the oven and end up kind of a goopy mess. Still tastes good though.
Coraima P.
Coraima P.
Foodie Expert
For people like me, why don't like cooking, this is the best product an exist! I mean, et this with the family or friend when the see a movie, is a good combination! And this products help us so much
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
Foodie Expert
These really are pretty decent. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about them but loved the cheese and the sauce and they taste much better if you cook in the oven over popping them in a microwave
Marissa f.
Marissa f.
What's your favorite Amy's item?
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Elmira, NY
Do you feel full after this, or still like you need a snack?
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Foodie Expert
Is it good portion for the price? What store is it found in? Thanks!
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
North Vancouver, BC
Is there any weird after taste?
Lily S.
Lily S.
I understand that it is always better to make from scratch however on those busy sport days or let's snack and go are these a non gmo healthy alternative to other brands that would be a less desirable alternative to providing a nutritional snack?