Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#111 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's® Cheese Pizza Snacks.
Made with organic tomatoes and flour.
Family owned since 1988.
No GMOs.
No bioengineered ingredients.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I thought these would be a slightly healthier alternative to the standard cheap pizza rolls. They're okay - not great but not bad. The crust is too thick and doughy for my liking, but the filling is good. A lot of the filling explodes out of the rolls when cooking, though. That generally happens with all kinds of pizza rolls but with these I would say at least half of the filling ended up on the plate which was kind of a bummer. Otherwise they're decent enough for a snack when I'm craving something pizza flavored. I wish they weren't so expensive for such a small box but Amy's is a quality brand so it's usually worth the price.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Minneapolis, MN
My overall feeling towards Amy's Cheese Pizza Snacks would be "meh". Do I like them? Not really. Do I dislike them? Nah. They just, are. If they were to pop into my freezer magically I would nuke them one night when I didn't feel like cooking. But I definitely wouldn't go out of my way to buy them again. They have a weird generic pizza roll taste to them, which was disappointing. I know they're made with real ingredients because of the packaging and the brand, but if I were given a blind test I would assume these were store brand pizza roll knockoffs.
Trish T.
Trish T.
New York
Oct. 7, 2016, 4:58 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Snacks Organic Cheese 6 oz
A perfect end-of-day snack. So tasty and easy to prepare. Love the taste and the lack of artificial ingredients that Amy's products always have. Just be careful about the amount of time you have these in the microwave for. It's easy to slightly overheat them and then the cheese/tomato filling leaks out of the pocket resulting in a much less satisfying bite. I've had this happen on a number of occasions, but now I know the perfect timing for these and my microwave (microwaves can vary widely which is what causes the issue in the first place).
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
These snacks pizza bites are tasty, but I have a couple of complaints. First, they seem to have too much flour on them, because you can sometimes taste it when you eat a bite making them seem a bit bland. Second, coming from Amy's, I thought the nutrition content would be a bit better. The serving size it 5-6 which isn't very many bites. For those few bites, you get a big hit of sodium, calories and carbs, but I guess that is to be expected with a packaged snack item. I just expected it to better than Totino's!
Staci P.
Staci P.
These are seriously yummy -- all Amy's products are -- and it's good to know you're eating something that has quality ingredients and no fillers! You're eating something that's delicious that's also healthy! I LOVE pizza rolls and have for years, but some brands aren't very good for you. Amy's products are always high quality and I feel confident that I'm eating something that's not terrible for me.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Not going to lie, a girl can snack! I love a snack that feels guilty, yet is somewhat healthy - Amy's provides you with just that! If you are looking for something that brings you great taste and quality but still uses the best ingredients, I would highly recommend Amy's.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Nov. 12, 2016, 11:53 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Snacks Organic Cheese 6 oz
We really like these. And I prefer to buy them because they are more natural than the other brand. The kids like these for after school snacks. They do taste better oven baked, but it's convenient to cook in the microwave because the kids cook them themselves.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
These are good for when you're craving something salty and full of carbs - which we all know we do crave! It's a good value for the price, but they are not as healthy as you may think they would be. I love this brand and this was another good selection.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Brookhaven, GA
Dec. 3, 2016, 10:20 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Snacks Organic Cheese 6 oz
Absolutely LOVE these things! I just wish they came in a supersize bag like the inferior brand does! They are so easy and a nice snack to feed kids instead of the kind filled with who knows what. Much prefer Amy's and what they put in their products.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Westport , Ma
I love having these on hand for a snack. There at least healthy then the other brands I have tried made with organic ingredients. There a little pricey. Very easy to prepare in oven or toaster over. I would buy these again. They were good !!!!!!!
Marissa f.
Marissa f.
What's your favorite Amy's item?
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Elmira, NY
Do you feel full after this, or still like you need a snack?
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Is it good portion for the price? What store is it found in? Thanks!
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
North Vancouver, BC
Is there any weird after taste?
Lily S.
Lily S.
I understand that it is always better to make from scratch however on those busy sport days or let's snack and go are these a non gmo healthy alternative to other brands that would be a less desirable alternative to providing a nutritional snack?