Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#177 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's® Cheese Pizza Snacks.
Made with organic tomatoes and flour.
Family owned since 1988.
No GMOs.
No bioengineered ingredients.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I thought these would be a slightly healthier alternative to the standard cheap pizza rolls. They're okay - not great but not bad. The crust is too thick and doughy for my liking, but the filling is good. A lot of the filling explodes out of the rolls when cooking, though. That generally happens with all kinds of pizza rolls but with these I would say at least half of the filling ended up on the plate which was kind of a bummer. Otherwise they're decent enough for a snack when I'm craving something pizza flavored. I wish they weren't so expensive for such a small box but Amy's is a quality brand so it's usually worth the price.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Minneapolis, MN

My overall feeling towards Amy's Cheese Pizza Snacks would be "meh". Do I like them? Not really. Do I dislike them? Nah. They just, are. If they were to pop into my freezer magically I would nuke them one night when I didn't feel like cooking. But I definitely wouldn't go out of my way to buy them again. They have a weird generic pizza roll taste to them, which was disappointing. I know they're made with real ingredients because of the packaging and the brand, but if I were given a blind test I would assume these were store brand pizza roll knockoffs.
Trish T.
Trish T.
New York

A perfect end-of-day snack. So tasty and easy to prepare. Love the taste and the lack of artificial ingredients that Amy's products always have. Just be careful about the amount of time you have these in the microwave for. It's easy to slightly overheat them and then the cheese/tomato filling leaks out of the pocket resulting in a much less satisfying bite. I've had this happen on a number of occasions, but now I know the perfect timing for these and my microwave (microwaves can vary widely which is what causes the issue in the first place).
Kelly W.
Kelly W.

These snacks pizza bites are tasty, but I have a couple of complaints. First, they seem to have too much flour on them, because you can sometimes taste it when you eat a bite making them seem a bit bland. Second, coming from Amy's, I thought the nutrition content would be a bit better. The serving size it 5-6 which isn't very many bites. For those few bites, you get a big hit of sodium, calories and carbs, but I guess that is to be expected with a packaged snack item. I just expected it to better than Totino's!
Jill S.
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI

I buy these a lot to keep around as a quick snack or lunch for my 4 year old. He really seems to like them, and I like the fact that they're organic and hopefully a little bit more healthy than the typical freezer meal. I have tried them too and they taste great. Nice and cheesy and the sauce in them is tasty. I still think these are processed and not as good as a homemade pizza but they are pretty good. I will continue to purchase these until I find something better.
Staci P.
Staci P.
Rahway, NJ

These are seriously yummy -- all Amy's products are -- and it's good to know you're eating something that has quality ingredients and no fillers! You're eating something that's delicious that's also healthy! I LOVE pizza rolls and have for years, but some brands aren't very good for you. Amy's products are always high quality and I feel confident that I'm eating something that's not terrible for me.
Alanna F.
Alanna F.
Fort Worth, TX

I absolutely love these pizza bites. You might think since they're all natural that they wouldn't taste that great. Well I'll be honest, these are the best tasting pizza bites ever!!! I can enjoy eating them while tasting the real cheese and tomato sauce. I definitely recommend these yummy snacks for people all ages! You wouldn't regret buying them!
Tara T.
Tara T.
Seattle , WA

My son is obsessed with these. They are a quick go-to snack in our household for those days when I really don't want to cook anything. At least I know the ingredients are organic, healthy, and not laden with chemicals and processed cheeses!

Thanks Amy's for helping Mamas survive dinnertime!
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Alexandria, VA

I'm currently transitioning to vegan, but I absolutely loved these. They heat up well in the microwave or toaster oven, and are the perfect quantity for sharing. They taste great, really fresh. Reminds me of an upgrade to those pizza rolls I used to eat after school as a kid.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Not going to lie, a girl can snack! I love a snack that feels guilty, yet is somewhat healthy - Amy's provides you with just that! If you are looking for something that brings you great taste and quality but still uses the best ingredients, I would highly recommend Amy's.
Marissa f.
Marissa f.

What's your favorite Amy's item?
Cassie P.
Cassie P.

Is it good portion for the price? What store is it found in? Thanks!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Elmira, NY

Do you feel full after this, or still like you need a snack?
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
North Vancouver , British Columbia

Is there any weird after taste?
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

What kind of cheese are in the pizza rolls?

Join Now