BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's® Rice Mac & Cheese.
Gluten free.
Made with organic rice pasta.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
Contains dairy.
Family owned since 1988. see more...

• Is it much different than the gluten free dairy free version? 2 Answers
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
I love this Mac and cheese!! I always like to keep a couple at my house for when I have a craving. It tastes just like regular Mac and cheese. It’s super creamy and filling. Usually gluten free versions of food taste slightly different but the rice pasta has the same consistency without an odd flavor. Love this!
Arielle M.
Brighton , MI
Foodie Expert
This gluten free mac and cheese tastes like gluten filled "normal" mac and cheese that your grandma would make. It is so delicious I could eat it every day. Then noodles are soft and not mushy. The cheese is creamy and tastes delicious. This is easy to cook. I've repurchased this multiple times.
Shalida D.
Foodie Expert
Disgusting! I was really disappointed by how this macaroni and cheese was. It was super mushy and the only flavor came from the cheese sauce that was somewhat decent. I couldn't even eat all of it. Not good at all. I've had better gluten free macaroni and cheese from other brands.
Kathleen M.
Foodie Expert
Honestly, not a fan. I don't have to keep a gluten free diet but I like Annie's products so I thought I'd try it. If you have to keep a gluten-free diet, I see the appeal and the taste is OK. However, compared to Stouffer's or even Kraft mac and cheese this one doesn't hold up. The rice gives it an odd texture/taste, not bad, but not like normal mac and cheese.
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
I'm hooked. I seriously don't know if I can write this review without my mouth watering. I usually buy four boxes at least when I head to Whole Foods. I like the gluten free rice version the best as it still has dairy but avoids all the wheat
C B.
Foodie Expert
These are my go-to frozen mac-n-cheese. They don't taste homemade but they're not bad for something to pop in the oven. I like that they offer this gluten free version with rice pasta, but it can be confusing because they also offer a gluten-free dairy-free one (which does NOT taste as good at all).
elliott b.
Foodie Expert
Im not a fan of frozen meals, but this entree is a great one to keep in the freezer for lazy nights or whatever. The taste is amazing and you cant tell its frozen food! Amys is my absolute favorite
Emily W.
This mac'n cheese is great! It's really easy to fix up, and it tastes great! It's great that it is gluten free! It is delicious, and relatively healthy for a frozen meal I think. I would definitely buy this again!
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
this is my favorite mac and cheese. better than anything out of the box for gf mac and cheese. so creamy and very easy to make. all quality ingredients. one of my favorite indulgences for sure. quick and easy but doesnt lack flavor like many freezer meals.
Victoria C.
Foodie Expert
These have a funny smell and if you like Mc and Cheese, well, you won't like these. However, they are very healthy, they are gluten free and, more importantly for me given my son allergies, it does not include corn, especially not high fructose corn syrup.
That, and the fact It has a mushy consistency makes it the perfect baby food. It's healthy and easy to eat. I divided the frozen block in two and used it for two different meals for my ten months old baby. He's now 2 1/2 y.o., he eats the whole tray and he considers a treat when I prepare it, which actually happens when I'm exhausted and doesn't have time for cooking a proper meal. This thing has the advantage that it is ready in four minutes.
Alanna P.
Foodie Expert
Is it much different than the gluten free dairy free version?