BY AMY'S KITCHEN #57 in Frozen Entrees

Amy's® Vegetable Pot Pie.
Made with organic vegetables.
The original "vegetable" pot pie.
No GMOs.
No bioengineered ingredients. see more...

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Foodie Expert
It's very rare to find a pot pie that is healthy, super filling, and meat free, but this happens to be all of the above! I have even tried the dairy free version of this pot pie and it also tasted like heaven. It's the perfect combination of vegetables and tofu and sauce, and the crust comes out super flaky and buttery if you cook it in the oven. The only downside is that it takes almost an hour to cook in the oven, so it's not a convenient option if you're in a rush, but if you've got the time to wait it is well worth it. Frozen meals can sometimes be hit or miss, but this is one that comes out perfect every time.
jacob s.
jacob s.
Ferndale, MI
I love these vegetable pot pies. I try to avoid eating too many carbs, so I only rarely consider indulging in a pot pie. However, this one is actually pretty healthy, and uses only organic ingredients. I've prepared it in the microwave and the oven, and surprisingly both methods turned out pretty great.
Caress S.
Caress S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorites!!! Its a little pricey but for a microwave pot pie that is meatless i can say its completely worth the price. And it is superrrr yummy!! I missed pot pies for the longest time until i found this perfect meat free replacement.
Tammy G.
Tammy G.
This is a favorite comfort food indulgence when I don't feel well enough to cook but need to eat good food, It is super easy to prepare and we have purchased it many times. We get ours at Publix. Nice crust and vegetables!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Foodie Expert
I had this for the first time this past thanksgiving. It was amazing. This pot pie is so filling and you can actually tell what you are eating. The chunks of veggies are so tender and the crust has a nice flakey texture.
Ozzy G.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
Foodie Expert
Amy's Pot Pies are a great find for vegetarians. It's tastiest cooked in the oven for the baked crust feel, but will get by microwaved also. Filling and good price.
Tory K.
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
Filling and scrumptious. Easy to make. I like to wait until they are on sale and stock up on amy's products
Luisa D.
Luisa D.
Orlando, FL
Es muy rico y súper fácil de hacer! Vale la pena probarlo y darle la oportunidad!
Tricia M.
Tricia M.
I really did not like this, but it may be personal preference. I had this at a friends in CA, and she said they are hard to find. There were lots of vegies, but not enough flavor. Crust was yummy, though. I felt guilty w every bite, because I hated to waste the calories on something I did not enjoy.
Erica P.
Erica P.
Missouri City
Foodie Expert
Amy's frozens are my go to quick lunch meals. They always are full of flavor, not pumped with sodium and taste good. They are easy to cook, satisfying and don't make me feel guilty. I eat these 2-3 each week at work.