Amy's Pot Pie Vegetable

by Amy's Kitchen

Amy’s Original Pot Pie. Organic Carrots, Peas, Potatoes And Tofu Simmered In A Creamy, Well-seasoned Sauce Inside A Tender, Flaky Butter Crust Made From Organic Whole Wheat Flour. This Is The Pie That Started It All. Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Filtered Water, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Organic Potatoes, Organic Carrots, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Onions, Organic Peas, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Organic Tamari (Water, Organic Soybeans, Alcohol [To Preserve Freshness], Salt), Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Honey, Spices, Black Pepper, Yeast Extract, Turmeric. Contains Wheat, Milk And Soy.

Opinions on this? I used to be the big pot pie fan but now im meat free and Im looking for something that tastes super similar
Start your review of Amy's Pot Pie Vegetable!
a day ago
Amy’s never disappoints. If I need comfort this does the trick for sure. It definitely is warm, and like home. The quality and ingredients are a lot better than most brands so you feel better when eating it
2 months agoSouth Orange
Recently purchased this and love it! How great are chicken pot pies? Even better when it’s healthier for you! Love Amy’s products. They may be frozen but they taste fresh!
a month agoJamestown
This is an easy option for a quick meal at home! I love this for when I’m craving a pot pie and that it is vegetarian! I wish that it had a little bit more flavor to it. Other than that I would recommend this to others!
a year agoAubrey , TX
Purchased at: Kroger
I LOVE this product! It is hard to find but when you do it’s worth the wait! The flavor is great and I love that it is vegetarian! Amy’s has the best products and used the best ingredients! They are delicious and worth the extra cost! I love all their products and haven’t found one I don’t like!
9 months agoBrook Park, OH
As a vegetarian, I never thought I would be able to eat a potpie again unless I made it myself. Turns out I was wrong. These are so good and convenient. I cook them in the oven and put salted butter on the top crust. The butter definitely makes a huge difference. Love so many of their other meals as well.
9 months agoClinton
Great for vegans! I buy the gluten free and dairy free version of this. All of the Amy’s meals are great, even in the microwave. I prefer to make them in the oven, but will resort to the microwave if I’m lazy, running late, or super hungry.
9 months ago
This pot pie has no flavor and minimal juices. It is dry as He**. What a waste of money. I will not be buying this again. I should take it back to the store for a refund...but I will let it pass this once...
3 months agoCharlotte, NC
I wish all of Amy’s brand was vegan so that everyone can enjoy all true varieties this brand has to offer. You really have to search to find all the ingredients and it never has a V on the package......
9 months agoStockton, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
First off, I love Amy’s Kitchen. The brand is amazing in offering delicious food for vegans and vegetarians. For this product, I only tried it once but I loved it. The breading of the pie was on point. The vegetables were thoughtfully combined to replace chicken that is usually in pot pies. The unfortunate thing is that it’s rare to see this product!
3 years ago
I really did not like this, but it may be personal preference. I had this at a friends in CA, and she said they are hard to find. There were lots of vegies, but not enough flavor. Crust was yummy, though. I felt guilty w every bite, because I hated to waste the calories on something I did not enjoy.