Amy's Pot Pie Vegetable

by Amy's Kitchen

Amy’s Original Pot Pie. Organic Carrots, Peas, Potatoes And Tofu Simmered In A Creamy, Well-seasoned Sauce Inside A Tender, Flaky Butter Crust Made From Organic Whole Wheat Flour. This Is The Pie That Started It All. Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Filtered Water, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Organic Potatoes, Organic Carrots, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Onions, Organic Peas, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Organic Tamari (Water, Organic Soybeans, Alcohol [To Preserve Freshness], Salt), Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Honey, Spices, Black Pepper, Yeast Extract, Turmeric. Contains Wheat, Milk And Soy.

Opinions on this? I used to be the big pot pie fan but now im meat free and Im looking for something that tastes super similar
Start your review of Amy's Pot Pie Vegetable!
Amy R.
Provo, UT
Worst pot pie I have ever had. I love pretty much all food in pie form, but this was just bad
Sawyer B.
Lubbock, TX
I love Amy’s and this is one of the only products to review on Influenster. She has great recipes and I love to take them as my lunch at work. They are done within minutes and taste great. I don’t love pot pie but if I was craving one, I would reach for Amy’s
Willow M.
Chicken pot pie is my favorite food ever and these never disappoint. I love everything by Amy and this is no different!
Stacy J.
This pot pie has no flavor and minimal juices. It is dry as He**. What a waste of money. I will not be buying this again. I should take it back to the store for a refund...but I will let it pass this once...
sara S.
Sioux City, IA
I love Amy’s! There Mac n cheese is the best. I take these to work if I don’t have time to meal prep. I eat the gluten free! My kids love the pizza and Mac n cheese
Juliette S.
Alpharetta, GA
These pies are kind of a pain to cook correctly, and they're not the healthiest, but they taste so good! Creamy and flaky and hard to rate under 4 stars. However, they're not huge and they really aren't good for you. Really good for every once in a while!
Caroline P.
Birmingham , AL
I really love chicken pot pie, and this healthier version is just as good as any I have ever had! I love taking this one to work for lunch as it microwaves easily. I love having a hot lunch, and when it's healthy that is even better!
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
This is great when I want a pot pie or when I want something warm on a cold day. It has better ingredients and better nutrition and it's vegetarian! This definitely better cooked in the oven or toaster oven rather than in the microwave but it is good either way.
Tabitha M.
Anniston, AL
I like it. It feels homey like pot pies that I used to eat before I became a vegetarian. I like that Amys uses more natural ingredients, and gives us an option for pot pies without meat.
Melissa M.
Childress, TX
This is a really good pot Pie. Great for lunch or even a dinner if you had a really heavy lunch