Amy's Pot Pie Broccoli uploaded by Veronica M.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN #67 in Frozen Entrees

Amy's® Broccoli Pot Pie.
Made with organic vegetables.
With cheddar cheese sauce.
No GMOs.
No bioengineered ingredients. see more...

Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Absolutely delicious!! I love this pot pie! I hate meat in frozen meals, so this pie offers a wide variety of vegetables in place of meat and it is amazingly flavorful. It easily heats up in the microwave and does not get soggy. Amy's is a very high quality brand.
Olivia M.
Honestly I love Amy's frozen entrees. They're usually a lot healthier than other frozen foods with lower calories. And they still taste good! Although you do have to be careful about how much sodium they have, because sometimes that can be pretty high.
Hailey B.
Dix Hills, NY
My favorite frozen Amy's meal. Easy to cook up, lots of veggies, crust cooks well, doesn't taste fake. Definitely recommend it.
Montaiya J.
Omaha, NE
This broccoli pie was really delicious but my only complaint is the price!!
Veronica M.
I love Amy's for their great tasting and nutritional meals that are made from organic ingredients. This broccoli pot pie is one of my favorites with potatoes, carrots, broccoli and cheese made with a rice pie crust. It is a bit pricey costing me around $4 and only being enough for a single serving size. I like keeping one in my freezer at all times for days that I need a quick meal that only takes under 7 minutes to make
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
These are my absolute favorite vegetarian meal. They are cheesy and delicious and don't take long to heat up in a microwave! Unfortunately, not all grocery stores carry them, so when I find them I tend to stock up! I could honestly eat one of these every day- that's how good they are!
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Amy's Pot Pie Broccoli is a great meal when I have nothing else planned. It is full of all natural ingredients so I know what I'm eating is a healthy alternative. It is a great price and a pretty large sized serving. It takes all the hard work out of making a favorite comfort food too.
Great pot pie. I like that it is more broccoli based. The crust is very crispy. I have tried heating it in the microwave and the oven both came out great. Also like that you know all the ingredients added.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
This is soooo good and satisfying on a cold night. The filling is tasty, and the crust is great! You feel really indulgent, when it's actually pretty healthy. I'd suggest cooking it in the oven rather than the microwave if you have the time. I might have to pick up one of these tomorrow...
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love keeping any of the Amy's products on hand for when I need a quick and healthy lunch or dinner. The pot pies have a yummy crust that tastes very wholesome and homemade for it being a frozen food item.
Stephanie S.