BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's Gluten Free Rice Crust Spinach Pizza.
Dairy free.
Made with organic rice flour, tomatoes & spinach.
Contains sunflower seeds.
Family owned since 1988.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients. see more...

Ash N.
Ash N.
I love this pizza and would buy it whenever I want pizza. I love the fact that this pizza doesn't have a nasty gluten-free cardboard taste. I do think this pizza seems a little expensive at first, but if I really think about it I would be spending a lot more if I were to order one with the same specs from a pizza joint.
Latifah B.
Latifah B.
Philadelphia, PA
It was okay a little bland definitely not my favorite the crust had a weird texture the dairy free cheese was nice though but it was kind of expensive probably wouldn't repurchase
Renee H.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this Pizza! I'm super picky about my pizza, but needing a gluten-free variety makes it harder to be that way. This one is absolutely one of my favorite and I actually can't believe it's gluten-free!
Mykala H.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Tastes pretty good doesn't taste like organic food at all. Really yummy kind of pricey to me but that's just my opinion
Meaghen G.
Meaghen G.
victoria
I bought one to try it out, and it was an expensive mistake. The crust was crunchy and crumbly, and the toppings left nothing to the imagination.