BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's® Gluten Free Rice Crust Cheese Pizza.
Made with organic rice flour & tomatoes.
Contains sunflower seeds.
Family owned since 1988.
No GMOs.
No bioengineered ingredients. see more...

• I just found out I can no longer eat gluten :( problem is I love ...1 Answers
  • I've been trying various gluten free pizza crusts in restaurants ...1 Answers
  • I love this pizza because it's personal size & can be heated ...2 Answers
Leslie M.
Foodie Expert
At first we loved their Vegan Margherita pizza. The tomatoes were so flavorful and the Daiya cheese yummy, with that strong basil flavor. But the last two pizzas were not the same as we remembered and seemed rather dull. It was either a quality control matter or our tastebuds changed, but I agree that DiGiorno’s is about the best. Stay away from Aldi’s very bland 16″ pizzas in the refrigerated section. Walmart’s is better.
Daniela P.
Staten Island, NY
Amy's is great for gluten free options. However, Amy's Pizza compared to other gluten free options, falls flat for me. The crust is incredibly apparent that it is gluten free. It is not that flavorful and lacks something that makes it really taste like a frozen pizza.
Julia M.
Foodie Expert
The cheese crust! This crust is so yummy!
Okay. You will not think you are eating a wheat crust but this is such a fun cheesy flavor and crispy-chewy texture that really brings out the spicy-sweet sauce.
It is a nice margherita pie that you can add other toppings of your own to, if that's your thing.
Sami J.
Foodie Expert
This is a great gluten free pizza, and the cheese used is delicious. You just throw this into the oven for a little bit, and you have a full, tasty pizza ready to go in no time. The crust is really good especially as rice flours tend to be a bit weird, but Amy's got it right!
olivia r.
Coatesville, IN
amy's gluten free pizzas are the best pizzas i have found that taste the most like "regular" pizza. i have bought amy's pizza since last year when i was diagnosed with celiac disease and amy's pizza has not disappointed me since!
Aly M.
Dearborn, MI
I liked that the crust was made out of rice, keeping it gluten free. It was really good and I like the cheese to sauce ratio as well. I let the crust get crispy and it was a nice treat to have. I would buy this again if I was in the mood for a frozen pizza.
Sarah T.
Gilbertsville, KY
Great gluten free pizza. I love and trust Amy's products. I wish there were more flavor options, but I know most of Amy's are vegetarian. I always add some sausage and veggies. I don't always eat pizza, but this is good to have on hand when I do, and my gluten eating husband enjoys it too
Kate R.
Durham
When I'm in the mood for pizza but want to try to stay on my gluten free diet I have tried Amy's Cheese Rice Crust GF pizza. I was unsure of what I rice crust would taste like but it was really good! Amy's can be a little expensive but it is worth the price for the quality and ingredients. I would certainly purchase this again.
Audrey K.
Foodie Expert
I actually like Amy's foods. This crust gets a little spongy, though. The calorie count is outrageous for something I don't crave. It's pretty affordable for GF frozen pizza, which is why I bought it more than once.
Anastacia K.
Torrance, CA
Being gluten intolerant makes everything so challenging. And finding pizza that even remotely decent is just as irritating. This gluten free pizza is the best I've found. The cheese is good, and the crust is crispy!
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
Foodie Expert
I love this pizza because it's personal size & can be heated up in the microwave! Has anyone had any problems with this?
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Foodie Expert
Do you like this or Udi's Food Udi's Gluten-Free Pepperoni Pizza better?
Torrye L.
I've been trying various gluten free pizza crusts in restaurants from chains to locally run restaurants, but have had a very hard time finding a crust that doesn't feel sandy or fall apart while eating a slice. Does this crust hold up well?
Ally G.
Floral Park, NY
I just found out I can no longer eat gluten :( problem is I love pizza, is this any good? Is it worth the try? I have had other Annie's products before and they were good but I have heard mixed reviews about gluten free pizza
Bailey C.