BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's® Gluten Free Rice Crust Cheese Pizza.
Made with organic rice flour & tomatoes.
Contains sunflower seeds.
Family owned since 1988.
No GMOs.
No bioengineered ingredients. see more...

Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
While I appreciate that this pizza is dairy and gluten free, it is unfortunately also flavor-free. The tiny pizza has a crust that is just too crunchy (like hard crunchy, not crispy pizza crunchy). The sauce and cheese have very little flavor and don't add anything to the pizza. Usually, with something so flavorless, I would just "doctor" it up a bit with some spices and toppiunfs, but for me, this one was beyond saving.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Okemos, MI
Foodie Expert
This is probably the best frozen pizza I have ever had. I have a gluten intolerance what I had found is that a lot of gluten free pizza crusts ends being on the spongy side and not crispy, but amy's was different. it actually tasted like a normal pizza and it didn't make me sick either because it's made with rice instead of wheat. I would definitely recommend
Paige M.
Paige M.
Amy's is a great frozen staple for me. I'm a busy student, and I swear by Amy's for quick work lunches and easy dinners at home. Their gluten free pizza is great--especially for frozen! It's also more affordable than some other options. Being gluten free can be tough but Amy's makes it MUCH easier (and tastier!)
Leah G.
Leah G.
Lacey, WA
If you are a gluten-free pizza connoisseur like me, this is the primo frozen pizza. I'm a little picky about my pizza crust, I can't stand when it's chewy, which happens all too often with G-free. This is light, crispy crust with ooey-gooey cheese! YUM!
teia s.
teia s.
San Diego, CA
I love Amy's gf pizzas! They taste just like the real thing and are perfect when I'm in a hurry or am feeling lazy. I love popping them in the oven and being able to watch Netflix without worry, and less than an episode later my dinner's ready!
Claudine H.
Claudine H.
Eagle Mountain, UT
Amy's gf/df pizza are a great option for a quick meal! The crust is firm, not soggy, and has a great almost-bready flavor. The non dairy cheese doesn't melt like regular cheese, but it dies get soft and tastes pretty close to the real thing.
Alma R.
Alma R.
Middletown, OH
It is a lot better than a lot of other gluten free pizza brands but it still has a way to go to even resemble real pizza. Still if you are like me and have gluten sensitivity then it is probably the best you're going to get in frozen pizza.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Medford, NJ
This pizza is a life-saver! Literally, I would skip meals without Amy's on my Celiac diet and hectic schedule. It's also perfect for including gluten-free adults and kids to pizza parties or nights. Delicious, affordable, the best!
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
This pizza brand wasn't amazing but wasn't horrible. I prefer fresh pizza over homemade, however people who don't mind frozen pizza would most likely enjoy this a lot! I also think they should find a different crust recipe!
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
One of the best Gluten free pizza I've tried!!l I feel like Amy's never has bad food and this is NO exception to that rule! They take the time to make sure you don't miss the taste and its real sauce and cheese!!! Love it!!
Overland Park, KS
Foodie Expert
I love this pizza because it's personal size & can be heated up in the microwave! Has anyone had any problems with this?
Ally G.
Ally G.
Floral Park, NY
I just found out I can no longer eat gluten :( problem is I love pizza, is this any good? Is it worth the try? I have had other Annie's products before and they were good but I have heard mixed reviews about gluten free pizza
Torrye L.
Torrye L.
I've been trying various gluten free pizza crusts in restaurants from chains to locally run restaurants, but have had a very hard time finding a crust that doesn't feel sandy or fall apart while eating a slice. Does this crust hold up well?
Overland Park, KS