Amy's Pesto Frozen Tortellini Bowls - 9.5oz

by Amy's Kitchen

The Bright Flavors Of Our Traditional Basil Pesto Give A Delicious Lift To Tortellini That's Made With Organic Wheat Flour And Stuffed With Whole-milk Ricotta Cheese In This Rich, Creamy Bowl Of Happiness. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Pasta (Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Organic Semolina Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Wheat Gluten), Organic Lowfat Milk, Organic Basil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Cream, Bread Crumbs (Organic Wheat Flour, Water, Sea Salt, Yeast), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Filtered Water, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Ricotta Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Salt, Vinegar), Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Spices, Organic Cornstarch, Onion Salt. Contains Wheat And Milk.

I know this is a food for microwawes, but anybody tried to baked it? thank you.
Start your review of Amy's Pesto Frozen Tortellini Bowls - 9.5oz!
Dario D.
Van Nuys, CA
I’ve been eating Amy’s frozen meals for years and this tortellini bowl is one of my faves!
Marissa C.
New York
This meal is one of my favorites! This tortellini with pesto is truly a treat! It’s so delicious. The only issue is that you will want more! Amy's Pesto Frozen Tortellini Bowls - 9.5oz
Mandy M.
Mascotte, FL
I don’t buy frozen food too often because I prefer to cook at home and use fresh ingredients. Sometimes I will buy frozen meals if I’m in a pinch to take to work for lunch. Amy’s is one of my favorite brands to buy. This pesto tortellini bowl is really good and on the healthier side of frozen meals!
Veronica R.
We don’t often eat microwave meals but these bowls are definitely one of the few we indulge in. A little yucateco and some queso fresco and it’s the best lunch or snack on the go!
Brittany K.
Sylvania, OH
This is delicious! One of my favorite Amy's Kitchen meals. I eat it once to twice a week for easy lunch days. It keeps me full for the rest of the afternoon and it's super tasty.
Danielle P.
Hoffman Est, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
One of my favorite Amy’s products! You can never go wrong with any of their pastas. I’ve bought this many times and will continue to do so
Brandi K.
Simi Valley, CA
This is my favorite frozen meal ever!! It’s delicious and filling! I feel like I’m cheating, but I know the ingredients are cleaner. Love it!
Jenypher M.
Harker Hts, TX
I absolutely loveeee pesto and it more agrees with me that acidic tomato base or dairy based cheese sauces. I am so happy I found this and it tastes exactly like my homemade pesto sauce! perfect portion as well!
Bhoomi P.
Saint Paul, MN
I feel like everything was a little too dry. I would’ve liked for there to be more sauce in general to help combat the dryness that tends to happen with frozen foods. Either that or have the sauce separate on the side instead of mixed in. The pesto flavor wasn’t bad though.
Kei H.
Amy's Pesto Frozen Tortellini Bowls - 9.5oz uploaded by Kei H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Pesto Tortellini is so good and I'm sure it's over looked in the frozen section because I've done it many times. It's filling and affordable I gotta buy a new toaster oven and try it out! The microwave does no justice this is after the microwave but before I put in the oven.