BY AMY'S KITCHEN #13 in Hot Cereal

Amy's® Organic Steel-Cut Oats Hot Cereal Bowls.
USDA Organic.
No GMOs.
3.5g Fat.
Non-Dairy.
High in Fiber.
Net wt 9.0 oz (255g). see more...

Eileen G.
I like amy;s because their brand is eco friendly. I like that the ingredients are good for me. I don't eat that much grain or gluten but when I do, I LOVE oatmeal. This is a easy to make bowl. It is a little pricey for frozen meal, but I don't have it that often. Oats make for a good frozen meal because they don't get so watery.
Mariah S.
Boston, MA
I usually grab this when I'm in a real hurry. It gets the job done and is tasty for what it is. Doesn't seem like there are too many additives, just oats. The corner store on my street sells a few Amy's products, I also enjoy their dairy/gluten free options!
Kelly C.
I love these but honestly I don't think they're much better than quaker oats, and they're a bit more expensive. These were fine, but nothing special. Just a standard solid oatmeal dish. They felt healthy but not healthier than any other oatmeal I've had.
Casey F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Amy's products because I can feel good about where the ingredients come from and what's being put into my boy. There's no better winter-go-to than the hot steal cut oats, I love to add in fresh fruit and occasionally some cinnamon or nuts!
Gagi g.
These hot cereal bowls are great and easy to make while on the go. The steel cut oats are my favorite and keep me going with a healthy hearty breakfast. There's a reason why they say breakfast is your most important meal! Make it count
Stacey M.
APO, AP
I take these to work to have for breakfast on the days that I need some added energy. Everything is all prepared and heating up is the only step. Amy's always uses the best of the best and their products are always delicious!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
They sell these at target which is amazing because I love target and fill up their products that they bring in our very high-quality. Is a perfect product because you can just put it in the microwave and go on with your day.
Desiree B.
Brooklyn, NY
I live for organic foods, especially if it's oatmeal. It's a bit pricey but It's worth it. Amy's Organic Steel-Cuts Oats is very filling and I often eat this about 7 times per month. I've been eating this product since 2016
Heather F.
Peru, NY
These are quick and easy to make -- perfect for those on the run morning. I've always liked Amy's Organics, because you get a lot of taste without a lot of additives. The downside is that they do tend to be a bit pricey.
Sammy R.
Phoenix, AZ
Delicious and super easy. Great for mornings when you are in a rush or you need to grab and go (to insert in a microwave at your destination). Organic ingredients, great flavor and convenience at a great price!
Lena K.
Are there different flavors available?