BY AMY'S KITCHEN #29 in Hot Cereal

Amy's® Organic Steel-Cut Oats Hot Cereal Bowls.
USDA Organic.
No GMOs.
3.5g Fat.
Non-Dairy.
High in Fiber.
Net wt 9.0 oz (255g). see more...

Eileen G.
Eileen G.
I like amy;s because their brand is eco friendly. I like that the ingredients are good for me. I don't eat that much grain or gluten but when I do, I LOVE oatmeal. This is a easy to make bowl. It is a little pricey for frozen meal, but I don't have it that often. Oats make for a good frozen meal because they don't get so watery.
Jammy I.
Jammy I.
Grand Prairie, TX
Is there a better oatmeal than Amy's Steel-Cut Oats in my mind? I don't think so! I absolutely love this stuff and it makes breakfast so easy and quick in the mornings. The aroma and flavor of this oatmeal is the perfect morning wake up and on top of it all, it is healthy! Win win in my book
Keoammara C.
Keoammara C.
Providence , RI
I am not sure why I did not enjoy this as much as I had hoped for. I love the brand but this was okay. A little bland on flavor, I wish it was sweeter. I had to add a little sugar just to help me bear with it. I don't need it be overly sweet but this just doesn't do it for me.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Apple Valley
Easy and Healthy. Amy's is a good substitute for the kids on busy days when i don't have time to prepare breakfast for them. They get a hit and healthy breakfast to start the day and I don't get the guilt that I would feel if I sat them down in front of a bowl of cold cereal
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Boston, MA
I usually grab this when I'm in a real hurry. It gets the job done and is tasty for what it is. Doesn't seem like there are too many additives, just oats. The corner store on my street sells a few Amy's products, I also enjoy their dairy/gluten free options!
Katie C.
Katie C.
I love these but honestly I don't think they're much better than quaker oats, and they're a bit more expensive. These were fine, but nothing special. Just a standard solid oatmeal dish. They felt healthy but not healthier than any other oatmeal I've had.
Casey F.
Casey F.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I love Amy's products because I can feel good about where the ingredients come from and what's being put into my boy. There's no better winter-go-to than the hot steal cut oats, I love to add in fresh fruit and occasionally some cinnamon or nuts!
Gagi g.
Gagi g.
Foodie Expert
These hot cereal bowls are great and easy to make while on the go. The steel cut oats are my favorite and keep me going with a healthy hearty breakfast. There's a reason why they say breakfast is your most important meal! Make it count
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Apo, AP
I take these to work to have for breakfast on the days that I need some added energy. Everything is all prepared and heating up is the only step. Amy's always uses the best of the best and their products are always delicious!
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
They sell these at target which is amazing because I love target and fill up their products that they bring in our very high-quality. Is a perfect product because you can just put it in the microwave and go on with your day.