BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's® Low Fat Split Pea Organic Soups.
50% less sodium than our regular soup.
Light in sodium.
USDA organic. see more...

Bridget N.
Bridget N.
I eat a lot of this stuff. I have pretty severe allergies to a lot of things, and Amy's is one of the few brands I can consistently count on. I wish they had more just vegetable soups! The split pea tastes great. Sometimes could use more salt, sometimes it's a little watery, but generally it's a solid staple in my home.
Madee M.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
Foodie Expert
I have never been one for peas, certainly not since I encountered them in elementary school. However, I do love this soup. I have to suggest you add a little salt and pepper. This is my go to soup during the fall and winter. I would recommend it to anyone that is willing to give it a shot.
Emily B.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
Love this split pea soup! All of the Amy's soups are awesome tasting and great quality. Definitely feel better eating canned soups knowing it is this brand. Great flavor, not overwhelmingly salty or anything! Often found on sale at my local grocery store.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really wasn't a fan of the seasoning used in this soup. Plus, the peas weren't really cooked all that well. I'd much rather buy Campbells version, it's cheaper and tastier.
Ella B.
Ella B.
Medford, MA
This is a delicious, easy soup. I love that it is vegan and super easy to prepare. I have bought this one several times.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
So good for a very cold day. I love to heat this up with some fresh Boar's Head ham. SO GOOD!!!
Kendall H.
Kendall H.
Laguna Beach, CA
I love this split pea soup and every time I have it surprises me how good it is. Although no dairy it has a smooth, thick, and creamy texture which is so hearty on a cold day. The flavor is great, not overpowering but a soft veggie taste left on the palette.
Ellie U.
Ellie U.
Foodie Expert
I am usually a huge fan of Amy's Soups, but this flavor really let me down. I found it to be bland and it reminded me of baby food in taste and texture. I love split pea soup, but this one really did not do it for me.
Tina C.
Tina C.
Loughman , FL
I keep a variety of Amy's line of soups on hand at all times. They are delicious and very nutritious and we enjoy them for quick lunches. They can be a little pricey but well worth it for a healthier alternative to the typical condensed soup. This is definitely a staple in my pantry.
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm a huge Amy's fan since I am a vegetarian. The split pea soup is one of my favorites, and it is rare to find one not made with chicken broth!