BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's® Low Fat Split Pea Organic Soups.
50% less sodium than our regular soup.
Light in sodium.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Love this split pea soup! All of the Amy's soups are awesome tasting and great quality. Definitely feel better eating canned soups knowing it is this brand. Great flavor, not overwhelmingly salty or anything! Often found on sale at my local grocery store.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I have never been one for peas, certainly not since I encountered them in elementary school. However, I do love this soup. I have to suggest you add a little salt and pepper. This is my go to soup during the fall and winter. I would recommend it to anyone that is willing to give it a shot.
Molly S.
Lincoln, NE
I love Amy's brand products. There is a good variety of options and the price is not ridiculous like some other Organic and vegetarian friendly brands. I like the soup because it's hard to find other options that do not use animal based stock or broth.
Krista S.
Newbury Park , CA
I love this soup from Amy's. It's vegan, low calorie, and low fat. I like to have a bowl of it with cracked pepper sprinkled on top with a slice of toast on the side. I've found it at pretty much every grocery store too which is a plus! Easy to find!
Tina C.
Loughman , FL
I keep a variety of Amy's line of soups on hand at all times. They are delicious and very nutritious and we enjoy them for quick lunches. They can be a little pricey but well worth it for a healthier alternative to the typical condensed soup. This is definitely a staple in my pantry.
Kendall H.
Laguna Beach, CA
I love this split pea soup and every time I have it surprises me how good it is. Although no dairy it has a smooth, thick, and creamy texture which is so hearty on a cold day. The flavor is great, not overpowering but a soft veggie taste left on the palette.
Ellie U.
I am usually a huge fan of Amy's Soups, but this flavor really let me down. I found it to be bland and it reminded me of baby food in taste and texture. I love split pea soup, but this one really did not do it for me.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
I honestly wish this wasn't low fat, but it's sooo good. I love split pea soup but don't always want to spend 8 hours making it from scratch..
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
I love this brand and this is pretty yummy and healthy!. I often buy it to keep a stash in my desk at work so that when I forget my lunch or can't pack I still have something to eat on hand. Definitely recommend
Cassandra G.
This is one of my favorite soup's by Amy's. I do buy the low sodium one, but I am a salt fend, so I always add salt to it. I guess my attempt is to not have as much salt as the regular one...not sure that it works out that way, but either way, this is amazing!