BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's® Organic Low Fat Cream Of Tomato Soups.
Light in sodium.
50% less sodium than our regular soup.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Pereira L.
Geralmente, eu faço o meu próprio molho e creme de tomate, pois utilizo tomates organicos para fabricá-los. MAS, como esse creme é organico e com baixa gordura, eu compro sempre para fazer molhos de macarrão e outras comidas.
Stephanie P.
Los Angeles, CA
Amy's Tomato Soup is delicious and not too salty. I love eating this and adding a pinch of oregano and a heaping spoonful of Parmesan cheese.
isabelle c.
Bentonville, AR
Amy's soups are surprisingly really good, they don't have that can soup taste and they aren't that bad of a price. I always choose tomatoe soup it is soooooooooooooooooooo good. You definitely need to try it
Crystal N.
Hollywood, CA
The perfect pairing to a cold night and a grilled cheese. Reminds me of the soup my mom makes.
Hayley Q.
i'm obsessed with this!! love the amy's brand but this makes me die mm i can eat 10 cans
Brianna S.
memphis, TN
As a vegetarian on the go- Amy's brand is a lifesaver. During these cold winter months, tomato soup is my go to. I love how creamy and delicious it is as well as that ALL my local grocery stores carry it!
Michael B.
Milford, CT
Flavorful and nutritious. In addition, I feel as though this brand is geared towards people who want to get the most out of their food.
its perfect for someone who does fitness and wants something easy and fast to eat
Mary W.
Peterborough United Kingdom
This soup was very delicious!
I love to have a nice warm soup at lunch time, but don't always have time to prepare anything homemade. I bought this to try something healthy and nutritious but without the nasty additives.
I really was quite surprised at how good it tasted. I will be buying this brand again.
Stephanie W.
Ok, I'm no fan of tomato soup but we use this one to make porcupine meatballs and it's fantastic!