BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's® Organic Low Fat Cream Of Tomato Soups.
Light in sodium.
50% less sodium than our regular soup.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
isabelle c.
Bentonville, AR
Amy's soups are surprisingly really good, they don't have that can soup taste and they aren't that bad of a price. I always choose tomatoe soup it is soooooooooooooooooooo good. You definitely need to try it
Hayley Q.
Foodie Expert
i'm obsessed with this!! love the amy's brand but this makes me die mm i can eat 10 cans
Brianna S.
memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
As a vegetarian on the go- Amy's brand is a lifesaver. During these cold winter months, tomato soup is my go to. I love how creamy and delicious it is as well as that ALL my local grocery stores carry it!
Michael B.
Milford, CT
Flavorful and nutritious. In addition, I feel as though this brand is geared towards people who want to get the most out of their food.
its perfect for someone who does fitness and wants something easy and fast to eat
Mary W.
Peterborough United Kingdom
This soup was very delicious!
I love to have a nice warm soup at lunch time, but don't always have time to prepare anything homemade. I bought this to try something healthy and nutritious but without the nasty additives.
I really was quite surprised at how good it tasted. I will be buying this brand again.
Stephanie W.
Ok, I'm no fan of tomato soup but we use this one to make porcupine meatballs and it's fantastic!
Bethany T.
Parkville, MD
Foodie Expert
Great taste. However I do prefer Amy's soup from the boxes carton packages. They just seem to taste better. I'm not sure if the aluminum from the can makes for a different taste or what
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
Foodie Expert
I grew up on cambells soup and this tastes almost like it but it is made with better ingredients!
Katelyn K.
Eugene, OR
I absolutely love Amy's soups. What a great company giving us healthy food that tastes amazing. Even though it costs more than a cheap can of soup, it's totally worth it to consume something healthy.