BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's® Organic Low Fat Cream Of Tomato Soups.
Light in sodium.
50% less sodium than our regular soup.
USDA organic. see more...

Kellie C.
Albertson, NY
Foodie Expert
I honestly wasn't impressed with this tomato soup and Amy's is usually such a good brand. When it comes to tomato soup, I'll stick with Campbell's.
Yummy and organic, one of the best tasting and best quality canned soups out there. Perfect for the whole
Family and no additives
Angel P.
The best soup to use if you have a taste for grilled cheese and tomato soup! It's slightly sweet. Very comforting soup
Desiree D.
Parkersburg, WV
Foodie Expert
I love the Amy's Brand. I love tomato soup. Pair this with a grilled cheese sandwich and you have a perfect lunch!
Stephanie W.
Ok, I'm no fan of tomato soup but we use this one to make porcupine meatballs and it's fantastic!
Janson W.
Briggs, TX
Foodie Expert
Obsessed with this soup. It's great tasting and organic. Plus it's vegetarian and I love that.
its perfect for someone who does fitness and wants something easy and fast to eat
Riley M.
Owings, MD
Amy's tomato soup is by far the best i have ever had. When i go shopping i usually get about ten cans and eat one every week. The food is delicious yet healthy and great for you. I would definitely recommend buying this.
isabelle c.
Bentonville, AR
Amy's soups are surprisingly really good, they don't have that can soup taste and they aren't that bad of a price. I always choose tomatoe soup it is soooooooooooooooooooo good. You definitely need to try it
Brianna S.
memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
As a vegetarian on the go- Amy's brand is a lifesaver. During these cold winter months, tomato soup is my go to. I love how creamy and delicious it is as well as that ALL my local grocery stores carry it!