BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's® Organic Low Fat Cream Of Tomato Soups.
Light in sodium.
50% less sodium than our regular soup.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
isabelle c.
Bentonville, AR
Amy's soups are surprisingly really good, they don't have that can soup taste and they aren't that bad of a price. I always choose tomatoe soup it is soooooooooooooooooooo good. You definitely need to try it
Brianna S.
Memphis , TN
Foodie Expert
As a vegetarian on the go- Amy's brand is a lifesaver. During these cold winter months, tomato soup is my go to. I love how creamy and delicious it is as well as that ALL my local grocery stores carry it!
Katelyn K.
Eugene, OR
I absolutely love Amy's soups. What a great company giving us healthy food that tastes amazing. Even though it costs more than a cheap can of soup, it's totally worth it to consume something healthy.
Riley M.
Owings, MD
Amy's tomato soup is by far the best i have ever had. When i go shopping i usually get about ten cans and eat one every week. The food is delicious yet healthy and great for you. I would definitely recommend buying this.
Lana S.
Quincy, MA
I love Amy's soups! Even the low fat and reduced salt variations. This one is flavorful with no weird after tastes, and still seems creamy. Just add a grilled cheese sammy and you've got the perfect meal.
Amy N.
Minneapolis, MN
I seek out this tomato soup when I'm in the mood to eat tomato soup and grilled cheese. I like this soup because it real soup -- not re-purposed spaghetti sauce that is sometimes sold as canned soup. The salt levels are low and the consistency is great. I can tell it is made with high quality tomato.
Kayla B.
I love tomato soup. One of my favorite comfort foods when it is cold or rainy outside. I've tried a handful of different brands and Amy's definitely is at the top of the list. It is a bit expensive but its a great soup and worth the buy, especially if you can find it on sale!
Bethany T.
Parkville, MD
Foodie Expert
Great taste. However I do prefer Amy's soup from the boxes carton packages. They just seem to taste better. I'm not sure if the aluminum from the can makes for a different taste or what
Sarah L.
Port Orange, FL
Such a wonderful tasting soup, sodium content is low. Organic is always a plus especially when dealing with products that contain any type of fruits or vegetables
Penny Y.
La Mesa, CA
Best tomato soup ever. As well none of Amy's has corn syrup. In striving to eat more organic and less processed food this is a great product with great taste