BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's® Organic Low Fat Cream Of Tomato Soups.
Light in sodium.
50% less sodium than our regular soup.
USDA organic. see more...

Amy N.
Amy N.
Minneapolis, MN
I seek out this tomato soup when I'm in the mood to eat tomato soup and grilled cheese. I like this soup because it real soup -- not re-purposed spaghetti sauce that is sometimes sold as canned soup. The salt levels are low and the consistency is great. I can tell it is made with high quality tomato.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
I love tomato soup. One of my favorite comfort foods when it is cold or rainy outside. I've tried a handful of different brands and Amy's definitely is at the top of the list. It is a bit expensive but its a great soup and worth the buy, especially if you can find it on sale!
Kellie C.
Kellie C.
Albertson, NY
Foodie Expert
I honestly wasn't impressed with this tomato soup and Amy's is usually such a good brand. When it comes to tomato soup, I'll stick with Campbell's.
Yummy and organic, one of the best tasting and best quality canned soups out there. Perfect for the whole
Family and no additives
Angel P.
Angel P.
The best soup to use if you have a taste for grilled cheese and tomato soup! It's slightly sweet. Very comforting soup
Desiree D.
Desiree D.
Parkersburg, WV
Foodie Expert
I love the Amy's Brand. I love tomato soup. Pair this with a grilled cheese sandwich and you have a perfect lunch!
Mehta H.
Mehta H.
Appleton, WI
This is an especially rich and flavorful soup, actually tastes like tomato. An upscale taste in a can.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Ok, I'm no fan of tomato soup but we use this one to make porcupine meatballs and it's fantastic!
Janson W.
Janson W.
Briggs, TX
Foodie Expert
Obsessed with this soup. It's great tasting and organic. Plus it's vegetarian and I love that.
its perfect for someone who does fitness and wants something easy and fast to eat