Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsPrepared Meals & EntreesAmy's Kitchen
Amy's Organic Frozen California Veggie Burger - 4ct/10oz

Amy's Organic Frozen California Veggie Burger - 4ct/10oz

by Amy's Kitchen

In 1989, We Began Our Search For The Perfect Veggie Burger. We Tried Recipe After Recipe Until This One, With Organic Bulgur Wheat, Earthy Mushrooms, Flavorful Veggies And Toasty Walnuts, Just Couldn’t Be Beat. Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Vegan/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available. 2-pack Also Available.)
Organic Mushrooms, Organic Onions, Organic Bulgur Wheat, Organic Celery, Organic Carrots, Organic Oats, Filtered Water, Organic Walnuts, Wheat Gluten, Organic Potatoes, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic. Contains Wheat And Tree Nuts (Walnuts).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amy's Organic Frozen California Veggie Burger - 4ct/10oz!
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Amy's Organic Frozen California Veggie Burger - 4ct/10oz uploaded by Kat M.
Picked these up on closeout. They're pretty convenient for lunch when I'm down for a sandwich. They're usually way overpriced in my opinion. Anyway today I fixed it with Vidalia onion dressing, cucumbers, and grape tomatoes. They taste "healthy."
Donna D.
We love Amy's products but I have to say these ate too mushy. The flavor is good but I prefer something with a firmer texture.
Amy M.
A very very tasty veggie burger! Amy's does it again with healthy and delicious meals!
Charity W.
Hamilton Sq, NJ
This is , by far, the tastiest veggie burger I have come across to date! It is flavorful, not dry and the texture is perfect!
Lizzy  K.
I love Amy's brand food. Never been disappointed with these satisfying and convenient meals! The veggie burgers are no exception!
Maria M.
Amy's Organic Frozen California Veggie Burger - 4ct/10oz uploaded by Maria M.
Loved the taste and texture of this product! If you are looking for a meaty texture, this is not the one. Feels more mushy, and I like it like that too. The flavors are reaaally good! And goes well with Vegan Cheese!
shelby F.
Abbotsford, BC
this looks like real meat. the mixture of ingredients work so well and you would never guess some of the veggies that in it. i find with cheese ,sauces and a nice bun ,you really don't notice the difference , id buy this again .

Looking for your answer?