BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's Organic Spicy Chili.
50% less sodium than our regular chili.
Light in sodium.
No GMOs.
USDA organic. see more...

Contessa F.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
Love the fact that this is organic, and I can feel safe eating it without wearing about any pesticides or GMO's. I have confidence of giving my children this as well. It has a little kick, and I do prefer the non-spicy version, but I tried this just to see and it was really good I just needed to keep water near me because it is more spicy than you would expect
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Foodie Expert
Pretty solid Chili in a can! I think the best part about this product is the easy open top, which means I can take this to work, pop it in a bowl, microwave it, and eat it at my desk.

The only drawback to this product is the price, but I guess that's the price you pay for an item that is gluten-free and made with mostly organic and natural ingredients
Kate O.
Kate O.
Los Angeles, CA
I was looking for a canned chili that tasted better than army rations so I picked this up on my last grocery trip. I was scared it might be too spicy but it is chunky and full of flavor with just the right amount of kick. I added a bit of salt and meat, but would recommend this to anyone over the standard fare.
Angela M.
Angela M.
This is my favorite Chili. Sometimes I may add beef and canned tomatoes to it. I have been buying this Chili for quite sometime as I like Amy's products since they are healthy choices. I feel it is a great value for the price and I recommend all Amy's products.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Easton, PA
I missed chili so much after becoming vegan, but then I stumbled across this in my local grocery store and was so excited! It's spicy but not overwhelming! Perfect with rice.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Pasadena, CA
This chili is so good! It is spicy but not to spicy with a great flavor. It's super filling and so yummy. It tastes just like homemade to me!
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Foodie Expert
Pretty good. And yes if you like a good kick it is sure spicy! I had to tame it down a bit for the kids but it had good flavor.
Tory K.
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
Not as spicy as you would imagine. Easy to make and share. Easy for a day at home when you dont feel well. Would reccommend.
Monet S.
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
Amy's is always my go-to if I'm looking for a quick, easy chili night. The "hot" isn't SUPER spicy, so if you're a fan of heat (as I am), you made need to add some of your own. Healthy and high in protein and fat, I would definitely recommend to chili fans!
Allie P.
Allie P.
Downingtown, PA
Foodie Expert
My family considers this chili a summer staple! Whether on its own or atop hot dogs, it's easy to heat and has the perfect "kick". I'm not a spicy food person and this has just the right amount of flavor.
Sergio G.
Sergio G.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this taste good? I would likely use it for chili cheese hot dogs so I'm wondering if this is the way to go? Any recommendations?