Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#223 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
David H.
David H.
San Francisco, CA

Amy's Light and Lean pizza is only OK. It will satisfy a pizza craving but it is no where as good as normal pizza.
Ania G.
Ania G.

Love these Annie's products are always high quality and don't leave me feeling super guilty after I eat them. So what if I ate the whole thing? It's organic!
alexis m.
alexis m.
Morehead, KY

very good!! i told others about the pizza there and they loved it! i recommend to go there
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Northbrook, IL

I love eating this pizza and feeling guilt free. The pizza is great and the brand is very organic
Vane C.
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia

This i s a perfext opction of you wanna be. Light and fitness ans eat delicious really like it
Allison L.
Allison L.
Toccoa, GA

This is soooo yummy. I love frozen pizza. I eat it very often and I love the cheese and pepperoni pizza
Aj W.
Aj W.

Love Amy's pizzas. So flavorful but without being overwhelming and making you feel too full. These are my go to for pizzas!
Michaela S.
Michaela S.
Auburn, AL

So good. Even better giving into my craving knowing that it's a "healthier" option than your everyday pizza! Taste is great.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.

Amy is a genius. These organic products are some of my favorites! I love this pizza because the crust is delicious, and tastes like something I would get at a high end restaurant. It has healthy ingredients, and is vegetarian which is so great.
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Elk Grove, CA

Love this pizza!!! I was crushed when I could no longer find it in my area. It's delicious and low calorie--not to mention natural. Please bring back to my area. Does run a little high in price and maybe that's why it wasn't selling.