Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#212 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Elk Grove, CA

Love this pizza!!! I was crushed when I could no longer find it in my area. It's delicious and low calorie--not to mention natural. Please bring back to my area. Does run a little high in price and maybe that's why it wasn't selling.
Ania G.
Ania G.

Love these Annie's products are always high quality and don't leave me feeling super guilty after I eat them. So what if I ate the whole thing? It's organic!
alexis m.
alexis m.
Morehead, KY

very good!! i told others about the pizza there and they loved it! i recommend to go there
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Northbrook, IL

I love eating this pizza and feeling guilt free. The pizza is great and the brand is very organic
Vane C.
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia

This i s a perfext opction of you wanna be. Light and fitness ans eat delicious really like it
Allison L.
Allison L.
Toccoa, GA

This is soooo yummy. I love frozen pizza. I eat it very often and I love the cheese and pepperoni pizza
Clarisse T.
Clarisse T.

this product was really good, i ended up buying two and my husband and i ate it so fast, i should have bought three, we love pizza.
David H.
David H.
San Francisco, CA

Amy's Light and Lean pizza is only OK. It will satisfy a pizza craving but it is no where as good as normal pizza.
Amy L.
Amy L.

I really do love all of the Amy's frozen food options in general. The pizza's are definitely one of my favorite kinds of foods they offer. They taste so good but do not contain that much cheese. The light and lean pizzas taste just like normal pizzas.
Sherrisse C.
Sherrisse C.
Vancouver, British Columbia

Mmmm so good! I even love how you prepare the pizza the box pops up into a little tray and it's the cutest thing ever. This crust is my favourite, it's mushy but not moist. I really like the combo of cheese and tomato sauce

Join Now