Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#222 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
Clarisse T.
Clarisse T.
Foodie Expert
Nov. 3, 2016, 11:21 a.m.
Review for: Light & Lean Cheese Pizza 5 oz; 142 g
this product was really good, i ended up buying two and my husband and i ate it so fast, i should have bought three, we love pizza.
Ania G.
Ania G.
Jan. 24, 2017, 1:04 p.m.
Review for: Light & Lean Cheese Pizza 5 oz; 142 g
Love these Annie's products are always high quality and don't leave me feeling super guilty after I eat them. So what if I ate the whole thing? It's organic!
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Elk Grove, CA
Jan. 12, 2017, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: Light & Lean Cheese Pizza 5 oz; 142 g
Love this pizza!!! I was crushed when I could no longer find it in my area. It's delicious and low calorie--not to mention natural. Please bring back to my area. Does run a little high in price and maybe that's why it wasn't selling.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Jan. 8, 2017, 6:50 p.m.
Review for: Light & Lean Cheese Pizza 5 oz; 142 g
Amy is a genius. These organic products are some of my favorites! I love this pizza because the crust is delicious, and tastes like something I would get at a high end restaurant. It has healthy ingredients, and is vegetarian which is so great.
Michaela S.
Michaela S.
Auburn, AL
Jan. 3, 2017, 2:09 a.m.
Review for: Light & Lean Cheese Pizza 5 oz; 142 g
So good. Even better giving into my craving knowing that it's a "healthier" option than your everyday pizza! Taste is great.
Kirsty H.
Kirsty H.
Nov. 8, 2016, 9:20 a.m.
Review for: Light & Lean Cheese Pizza 5 oz; 142 g
I bought this as a lunch for work, it was okay, nothing great about it yet nothing I could really complain about it, I may buy it again but it's not one of my top choices to be honest, after you look at the lower calories/ sugar you really may just buy a normal small pizza.
David H.
David H.
San Francisco, CA
Nov. 12, 2016, 6:37 p.m.
Review for: Light & Lean Cheese Pizza 5 oz; 142 g
Amy's Light and Lean pizza is only OK. It will satisfy a pizza craving but it is no where as good as normal pizza.
Aj W.
Aj W.
Dec. 31, 2016, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Light & Lean Cheese Pizza 5 oz; 142 g
Love Amy's pizzas. So flavorful but without being overwhelming and making you feel too full. These are my go to for pizzas!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Nov. 16, 2016, 10:59 a.m.
Review for: Light & Lean Cheese Pizza 5 oz; 142 g
I really do love all of the Amy's frozen food options in general. The pizza's are definitely one of my favorite kinds of foods they offer. They taste so good but do not contain that much cheese. The light and lean pizzas taste just like normal pizzas.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Northbrook, IL
Jan. 29, 2017, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: Light & Lean Cheese Pizza 5 oz; 142 g
I love eating this pizza and feeling guilt free. The pizza is great and the brand is very organic