Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#234 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

This pizza was delicious. small in size but it was enough! I would purchase again.
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Statesboro, GA

Such a wonderful product. I eat it all the time and it's actually healthy!!!
Giavanna f.
Giavanna f.
las vegas , nv

Delicious pizza the sauce and the crust taste delicious as well really yummy
Jenna H.
Jenna H.

Amy is a genius. These organic products are some of my favorites! I love this pizza because the crust is delicious, and tastes like something I would get at a high end restaurant. It has healthy ingredients, and is vegetarian which is so great.
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Elk Grove, CA

Love this pizza!!! I was crushed when I could no longer find it in my area. It's delicious and low calorie--not to mention natural. Please bring back to my area. Does run a little high in price and maybe that's why it wasn't selling.
Michaela S.
Michaela S.
Auburn, AL

So good. Even better giving into my craving knowing that it's a "healthier" option than your everyday pizza! Taste is great.
Ania G.
Ania G.

Love these Annie's products are always high quality and don't leave me feeling super guilty after I eat them. So what if I ate the whole thing? It's organic!
alexis m.
alexis m.
Morehead, KY

very good!! i told others about the pizza there and they loved it! i recommend to go there
Lizbeth V.
Lizbeth V.
México c

Adoro el queso y cada vez que. L quiero cocinar solo caliento esto y listo lo convino con alguna pasta que tenga ya preparada y dios es queso es lo más delicioso del mundo
Aj W.
Aj W.

Love Amy's pizzas. So flavorful but without being overwhelming and making you feel too full. These are my go to for pizzas!

Join Now