Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#233 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

Amy's light and lean is a healthy and delicious way to indulge in your favorite treat.. Pizza!
Mary F.
Mary F.
Los Angeles, CA

This pizza is so delicious and healthy!!! I will defenetly buy more! There's a lot of choices
Simran H.
Simran H.

Honestly, I forgot that I didn't order this from Pizza Hut, but I made it right in my oven!
Hillary H.
Hillary H.

I love this brand in general! Amy's is restaurant quality food in your freezer!! Delicious!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Escondido, CA

A great easy meal for me. I love that they have gluten free and vegan options. Very yummy!
Jeniffer F.
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL

Sabrosa, con la masa no muy gruesa, muy suave, tiene un excelenrte sabor que a todos gusta
Jenn B.
Jenn B.

Makes for a nicely sized lunch any day of the year. Light yet filling. I highly recommend.
Nayla
Nayla

Yummy pizza and it also takes not a lot of time to make to its perfect if your in a rush
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
Tallahassee, FL

This tastes sooo good! I have plenty of other flavors always stacked up in my fridge lol
Manveen M.
Manveen M.

Nice healthier tastier alternative to normal frozen pizza. Fast and easy to make! GREAT!

Join Now