Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#223 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

This pizza was delicious. small in size but it was enough! I would purchase again.
Giavanna f.
Giavanna f.
las vegas , nv

Delicious pizza the sauce and the crust taste delicious as well really yummy
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Statesboro, GA

Such a wonderful product. I eat it all the time and it's actually healthy!!!
Jessica m.
Jessica m.
Staten Island, NY

I am a huge fan of Amy's! From her soups , pizza, and other frozen items. Everything is always delicious!!
camila D.
camila D.
brownsville, tx

Fantastic product I highly recommend it. me and my friends we love. super yummmmmyy oi love it...
Bridget V.
Bridget V.
Fort Wayne, IN

IT IS OK... not my fav.... a little too healthy I think.... but would buy it just not my top of the line choice
Lola B.
Lola B.
Algonquin, Il

I did not enjoy this pizza at all! The crust was a bit too thick, and the sauce and cheese were imbalanced.
Amy L.
Amy L.

I really do love all of the Amy's frozen food options in general. The pizza's are definitely one of my favorite kinds of foods they offer. They taste so good but do not contain that much cheese. The light and lean pizzas taste just like normal pizzas.
Clarisse T.
Clarisse T.

this product was really good, i ended up buying two and my husband and i ate it so fast, i should have bought three, we love pizza.
Kirsty H.
Kirsty H.

I bought this as a lunch for work, it was okay, nothing great about it yet nothing I could really complain about it, I may buy it again but it's not one of my top choices to be honest, after you look at the lower calories/ sugar you really may just buy a normal small pizza.