Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#210 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
Jeniffer F.
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL

Sabrosa, con la masa no muy gruesa, muy suave, tiene un excelenrte sabor que a todos gusta
Nayla
Nayla

Yummy pizza and it also takes not a lot of time to make to its perfect if your in a rush
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
Coral Springs, FL

This tastes sooo good! I have plenty of other flavors always stacked up in my fridge lol
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

This pizza was delicious. small in size but it was enough! I would purchase again.
Giavanna f.
Giavanna f.
las vegas , nv

Delicious pizza the sauce and the crust taste delicious as well really yummy
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Statesboro, GA

Such a wonderful product. I eat it all the time and it's actually healthy!!!
Kirsty H.
Kirsty H.

I bought this as a lunch for work, it was okay, nothing great about it yet nothing I could really complain about it, I may buy it again but it's not one of my top choices to be honest, after you look at the lower calories/ sugar you really may just buy a normal small pizza.
Aj W.
Aj W.

Love Amy's pizzas. So flavorful but without being overwhelming and making you feel too full. These are my go to for pizzas!
Michaela S.
Michaela S.
Auburn, AL

So good. Even better giving into my craving knowing that it's a "healthier" option than your everyday pizza! Taste is great.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.

Amy is a genius. These organic products are some of my favorites! I love this pizza because the crust is delicious, and tastes like something I would get at a high end restaurant. It has healthy ingredients, and is vegetarian which is so great.

Join Now