Add a Photo

By AMY'S KITCHEN
#222 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Medford, NJ
Its SO good. I love the amy's brand. Try their cheese pizza pockets. its like their hot pockets.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Richlands, NC
Its so hard for me to pick pizza I like because I am a very picky eater when it comes to certain foods
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Love that the ingredients are clearly listed on the side of the box. I can understand and easily see what I am eating.
Bridget V.
Bridget V.
Fort Wayne, IN
IT IS OK... not my fav.... a little too healthy I think.... but would buy it just not my top of the line choice
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Great for a quick and easy dinner. It's low calorie and delicious. Great brand. Other toppings are delicious too!
Angelika O.
Angelika O.
Love how light and crispy this pizza is!! You can down an entire one down because it tastes so light and healthy
Simran H.
Simran H.
Honestly, I forgot that I didn't order this from Pizza Hut, but I made it right in my oven!
I thought it was yummy I would have liked this to have a thinner crust, but other than that it was very yummy!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Escondido, CA
A great easy meal for me. I love that they have gluten free and vegan options. Very yummy!
Candice M.
Candice M.
Gastonia, NC
Delicious! Have the pizza without the guilt! Quick meal in a short amount of time. I highly suggest this pizza!