BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients. see more...

Bridget V.
Bridget V.
Fort Wayne, IN
IT IS OK... not my fav.... a little too healthy I think.... but would buy it just not my top of the line choice
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Great for a quick and easy dinner. It's low calorie and delicious. Great brand. Other toppings are delicious too!
Angelika O.
Angelika O.
Love how light and crispy this pizza is!! You can down an entire one down because it tastes so light and healthy
Simran H.
Simran H.
Honestly, I forgot that I didn't order this from Pizza Hut, but I made it right in my oven!
I thought it was yummy I would have liked this to have a thinner crust, but other than that it was very yummy!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Escondido, CA
A great easy meal for me. I love that they have gluten free and vegan options. Very yummy!
Candice M.
Candice M.
Gastonia, NC
Delicious! Have the pizza without the guilt! Quick meal in a short amount of time. I highly suggest this pizza!
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
Coral Springs, FL
This tastes sooo good! I have plenty of other flavors always stacked up in my fridge lol
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
This pizza tastes delicious. Also, the calorie count is really good for what you are getting. This is yummy!
Lola B.
Lola B.
Algonquin, IL
I did not enjoy this pizza at all! The crust was a bit too thick, and the sauce and cheese were imbalanced.