Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#212 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
camila D.
camila D.
brownsville, tx

Fantastic product I highly recommend it. me and my friends we love. super yummmmmyy oi love it...
Sondra G.
Sondra G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

I love pizza and I love amy's brand because they are gluten free and they have some or vegan too,
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
medford, nj

Its SO good. I love the amy's brand. Try their cheese pizza pockets. its like their hot pockets.
Trisha P.
Trisha P.
Owens Cross Roads, AL

Love anything amy's .yummy , health and good quality . Never had a bad experience from anything
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

Amy's light and lean is a healthy and delicious way to indulge in your favorite treat.. Pizza!
Mary F.
Mary F.
Los Angeles, CA

This pizza is so delicious and healthy!!! I will defenetly buy more! There's a lot of choices
Hillary H.
Hillary H.

I love this brand in general! Amy's is restaurant quality food in your freezer!! Delicious!
Simran H.
Simran H.

Honestly, I forgot that I didn't order this from Pizza Hut, but I made it right in my oven!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Escondido, CA

A great easy meal for me. I love that they have gluten free and vegan options. Very yummy!
Jenn B.
Jenn B.

Makes for a nicely sized lunch any day of the year. Light yet filling. I highly recommend.

Join Now