Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#234 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
Irene L.
Irene L.

My go to pizza when I'm feeling like a having a pizza at home. This one is super cheesy and not as greasy
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
New Orleans, LA

Delicious, but crust could be better! Plenty of cheese however, and is really low cal - good easy lunch.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Atlanta, GA

This is one of my "go to" frozen lunches! Easy and yummy! Pro tip- but from Target.. it is way cheaper!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Richlands, NC

Its so hard for me to pick pizza I like because I am a very picky eater when it comes to certain foods
Fatima E.
Fatima E.
East Elmhurst, NY

For frozen food, it's just OK. dough is kind of heavy so I'm not really a fan.
Wouldnt buy that again.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
W Melbourne, FL

Really great! My family loves it. We eat it often. Good stuff. I can't seem to get enough characters
Sondra G.
Sondra G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

I love pizza and I love amy's brand because they are gluten free and they have some or vegan too,
camila D.
camila D.
brownsville, tx

Fantastic product I highly recommend it. me and my friends we love. super yummmmmyy oi love it...
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
medford, NJ

Its SO good. I love the amy's brand. Try their cheese pizza pockets. its like their hot pockets.
Trisha P.
Trisha P.
Owens Cross Roads, AL

Love anything amy's .yummy , health and good quality . Never had a bad experience from anything

Join Now