Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#223 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
cory f.
cory f.
Tulsa, OK

I love amy's light and lean cheese pizza because it feels healthier than other brands and is usually organic!
Felicia S.
Felicia S.

This pizza tastes delicious. Also, the calorie count is really good for what you are getting. This is yummy!
melissa p.
melissa p.

Kind of a pricey option for frozen pizza, but it's nice to know that it's not as bad for me as other brands.
Lola B.
Lola B.
Algonquin, Il

I did not enjoy this pizza at all! The crust was a bit too thick, and the sauce and cheese were imbalanced.
Jessica m.
Jessica m.
Staten Island, NY

I am a huge fan of Amy's! From her soups , pizza, and other frozen items. Everything is always delicious!!
Yessica A.
Yessica A.
Nevada , Las Vegas

This was a pretty good pizza my husband didn't really like it as much but I did he has really good flavor
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
New Orleans, LA

Delicious, but crust could be better! Plenty of cheese however, and is really low cal - good easy lunch.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Atlanta, GA

This is one of my "go to" frozen lunches! Easy and yummy! Pro tip- but from Target.. it is way cheaper!
Fatima E.
Fatima E.
East Elmhurst, NY

For frozen food, it's just OK. dough is kind of heavy so I'm not really a fan.
Wouldnt buy that again.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Richlands, NC

Its so hard for me to pick pizza I like because I am a very picky eater when it comes to certain foods

Join Now