Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#233 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
Anaeli G.
Anaeli G.
Roma, TX

It's a good easy meal especially for a college student like myself. Taste is great and meal prep time is short
I thought it was yummy I would have liked this to have a thinner crust, but other than that it was very yummy!
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA

Super yummy and fillings without making me feel gross. I like all the Amy's products and this is no exception.
cory f.
cory f.
Tulsa, OK

I love amy's light and lean cheese pizza because it feels healthier than other brands and is usually organic!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Bloomfield, NJ

Tastes great for being low fat. Easy to warm up. Worked well for a quick meal while taking care of my newborn
Felicia S.
Felicia S.

This pizza tastes delicious. Also, the calorie count is really good for what you are getting. This is yummy!
melissa p.
melissa p.

Kind of a pricey option for frozen pizza, but it's nice to know that it's not as bad for me as other brands.
Lola B.
Lola B.
Algonquin, Il

I did not enjoy this pizza at all! The crust was a bit too thick, and the sauce and cheese were imbalanced.
Jessica m.
Jessica m.
Staten Island, NY

I am a huge fan of Amy's! From her soups , pizza, and other frozen items. Everything is always delicious!!
Irene L.
Irene L.

My go to pizza when I'm feeling like a having a pizza at home. This one is super cheesy and not as greasy

Join Now