Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#222 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
I love Amy brand foods period! Such a great alternative for healthy eaters to make something Quick. The light and lean cheese pizza is amazing !!! It doesn't taste like what you would imagine light and lean would taste like. Seriously a bight out of heaven. I defiantly highly recommend
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
This frozen pizza is a great, healthier frozen option. It almost didn't even taste like frozen pizza. I was extremely impressed and would definitely recommend it to someone.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA
Its great to have a vegetarian option but it is so tiny. I wish they made bigger pizzas. They don't have them available at any of the stores in my area. Just the small ones.
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN
Nice and quality ingredients are used, but I've found that kids just don't like this one as much. I don't mind this but I really prefer Amy's Mexican frozen food line!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Gladewater, TX
I love the way these pizzas taste!! They taste so clean and light but are very filling!!! I haven't tried all the different kinds but what I've eaten, I'll definitely eat again!!!
Akilah N.
Akilah N.
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza taste amazing it 's very light is not high in calories which is great i usually purchase it for lunch.
tierney S.
tierney S.
Tonawanda, NY
Good. Quick & easy and a whole lot better for you than (and a lot less gross) than most frozen pizzas. I like the single serving too. I usually add extra cheese though ;)
Christy M.
Christy M.
San jose , CA
We love Amy's in our house and especially love this lighter version of an all time favorite cheese pizza! This is always a hit in our house!
Gemma P.
Gemma P.
Broomfield, CO
I find myself loving just about everything Amy's -- especially the L&L line. I'm all about the thin crust, quick & healthy ingredient pizza life. Guilt free, right?!
Adrianni M.
Adrianni M.
Doral, FL
Me parece regular ... He probado mejores opciones y su sabor no es de los mejores aunque para salir de la rutina esta bien