Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#223 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Wilkes Barre, PA

You can't go wrong with Amy's. Yummy and just the right amount of cheese. Everyone in my house loves this stuff.
Candice M.
Candice M.
Gastonia, NC

Delicious! Have the pizza without the guilt! Quick meal in a short amount of time. I highly suggest this pizza!
I thought it was yummy I would have liked this to have a thinner crust, but other than that it was very yummy!
Anaeli G.
Anaeli G.
Roma, TX

It's a good easy meal especially for a college student like myself. Taste is great and meal prep time is short
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA

Super yummy and fillings without making me feel gross. I like all the Amy's products and this is no exception.
cory f.
cory f.
Tulsa, OK

I love amy's light and lean cheese pizza because it feels healthier than other brands and is usually organic!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Bloomfield, NJ

Tastes great for being low fat. Easy to warm up. Worked well for a quick meal while taking care of my newborn
Felicia S.
Felicia S.

This pizza tastes delicious. Also, the calorie count is really good for what you are getting. This is yummy!
melissa p.
melissa p.

Kind of a pricey option for frozen pizza, but it's nice to know that it's not as bad for me as other brands.
Yessica A.
Yessica A.
Nevada , Las Vegas

This was a pretty good pizza my husband didn't really like it as much but I did he has really good flavor