Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#210 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.

Great for a quick and easy dinner. It's low calorie and delicious. Great brand. Other toppings are delicious too!
Angelika O.
Angelika O.

Love how light and crispy this pizza is!! You can down an entire one down because it tastes so light and healthy
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Wilkes Barre, PA

You can't go wrong with Amy's. Yummy and just the right amount of cheese. Everyone in my house loves this stuff.
Bridget V.
Bridget V.
Fort Wayne, IN

IT IS OK... not my fav.... a little too healthy I think.... but would buy it just not my top of the line choice
Candice M.
Candice M.
Gastonia, NC

Delicious! Have the pizza without the guilt! Quick meal in a short amount of time. I highly suggest this pizza!
I thought it was yummy I would have liked this to have a thinner crust, but other than that it was very yummy!
Anaeli G.
Anaeli G.
Roma, TX

It's a good easy meal especially for a college student like myself. Taste is great and meal prep time is short
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA

Super yummy and fillings without making me feel gross. I like all the Amy's products and this is no exception.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Bloomfield, NJ

Tastes great for being low fat. Easy to warm up. Worked well for a quick meal while taking care of my newborn
cory f.
cory f.
Tulsa, OK

I love amy's light and lean cheese pizza because it feels healthier than other brands and is usually organic!

Join Now