BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients. see more...

Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA
Its great to have a vegetarian option but it is so tiny. I wish they made bigger pizzas. They don't have them available at any of the stores in my area. Just the small ones.
Keri T.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Foodie Expert
Nice and quality ingredients are used, but I've found that kids just don't like this one as much. I don't mind this but I really prefer Amy's Mexican frozen food line!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Gladewater, TX
I love the way these pizzas taste!! They taste so clean and light but are very filling!!! I haven't tried all the different kinds but what I've eaten, I'll definitely eat again!!!
megan p.
megan p.
Warren, OH
With pizza as one of my favorite foods, eating a pizza that isn't fresh from a local pizza eatery's oven is hard.. however, this still tasted good without leaving me with a sick feeling afterwards.
Akilah N.
Akilah N.
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza taste amazing it 's very light is not high in calories which is great i usually purchase it for lunch.
tierney S.
tierney S.
Tonawanda, NY
Good. Quick & easy and a whole lot better for you than (and a lot less gross) than most frozen pizzas. I like the single serving too. I usually add extra cheese though ;)
Christy M.
Christy M.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
We love Amy's in our house and especially love this lighter version of an all time favorite cheese pizza! This is always a hit in our house!
Gemma P.
Gemma P.
Broomfield, CO
I find myself loving just about everything Amy's -- especially the L&L line. I'm all about the thin crust, quick & healthy ingredient pizza life. Guilt free, right?!
Adrianni M.
Adrianni M.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Me parece regular ... He probado mejores opciones y su sabor no es de los mejores aunque para salir de la rutina esta bien
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Collingswood, NJ
Skip this, it is flavorless and really really gross. I would never buy it again ever. The sauce is gross the cheese is gross. Blech