Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#234 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
Christy M.
Christy M.
San Jose, CA

We love Amy's in our house and especially love this lighter version of an all time favorite cheese pizza! This is always a hit in our house!
Amy C.
Amy C.

I love Amys products and trust them for high quality and great taste. They are also easy to find in health food stores and grocery stores
Lily W.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ

I love Amys brand. These are delicious pizzas. They are lower calorie and a quick easy meal. I just wish they had a little more cheese.
Jeanette V.
Jeanette V.

This is so light weight and very tasty. I definitely recommend this for anyone who craves pizza but is looking for a healthier option.
Akilah N.
Akilah N.

Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza taste amazing it 's very light is not high in calories which is great i usually purchase it for lunch.
Clarisse T.
Clarisse T.

this product was really good, i ended up buying two and my husband and i ate it so fast, i should have bought three, we love pizza.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Collingswood, NJ

Skip this, it is flavorless and really really gross. I would never buy it again ever. The sauce is gross the cheese is gross. Blech
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA

Not the best but incredibly low calorie. A bit pricey for frozen pizza. Much better if you add your own fresh veggies and spices.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
San Antonio, TX

Good sized, fresh tasting! Perfect for a quick meal. Even the kids loved it, and were surprised that it wasn't the delivery kind.
Michaela S.
Michaela S.
Auburn, AL

So good. Even better giving into my craving knowing that it's a "healthier" option than your everyday pizza! Taste is great.

Join Now