Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#223 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Collingswood, NJ

Skip this, it is flavorless and really really gross. I would never buy it again ever. The sauce is gross the cheese is gross. Blech
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
San Antonio, TX

Good sized, fresh tasting! Perfect for a quick meal. Even the kids loved it, and were surprised that it wasn't the delivery kind.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA

Not the best but incredibly low calorie. A bit pricey for frozen pizza. Much better if you add your own fresh veggies and spices.
Adrianni M.
Adrianni M.
Doral, FL

Me parece regular ... He probado mejores opciones y su sabor no es de los mejores aunque para salir de la rutina esta bien
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Silver Spring, MD

This stuff is delicious! I love all Amy's products because they use good quality ingredients and they're easy to prepare!
Lacey L.
Lacey L.

I really enjoy this pizza it is a lite version and I find that this is a great snack it's just a bit too small for a meal
Paige K.
Paige K.
Jacksonville, FL

This pizza is delicious!! The light version has great macros for a pizza and this is my go to pizza when I'm craving it!
Gia O.
Gia O.
Salem, OH

Loved this it was a good portion. And tAstes amazing . I would recommend this to anyone looking for a healthier pizza!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

Love that the ingredients are clearly listed on the side of the box. I can understand and easily see what I am eating.
Mary Carmen C.
Mary Carmen C.
Medley, Fl

I love the pizza pie with extra cheese, are super delicious every time I go to the supermarket to buy it extra taste

Join Now