BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients. see more...

Lauren C.
Great for a quick and easy dinner. It's low calorie and delicious. Great brand. Other toppings are delicious too!
Gemma P.
Broomfield, CO
I find myself loving just about everything Amy's -- especially the L&L line. I'm all about the thin crust, quick & healthy ingredient pizza life. Guilt free, right?!
cory f.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
I love amy's light and lean cheese pizza because it feels healthier than other brands and is usually organic!
Kimberly W.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my "go to" frozen lunches! Easy and yummy! Pro tip- but from Target.. it is way cheaper!
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
This frozen pizza is a great, healthier frozen option. It almost didn't even taste like frozen pizza. I was extremely impressed and would definitely recommend it to someone.
Jenn B.
Makes for a nicely sized lunch any day of the year. Light yet filling. I highly recommend.
Sondra G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Foodie Expert
I love pizza and I love amy's brand because they are gluten free and they have some or vegan too,
Ashley N.
Broadway, NC
You can barely notice that this is a frozen pizza. I added some fresh herbs and made this perfection for a frazzled mom trying to get a hot meal.
Lacey L.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this pizza it is a lite version and I find that this is a great snack it's just a bit too small for a meal
Paige K.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
This pizza is delicious!! The light version has great macros for a pizza and this is my go to pizza when I'm craving it!