Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#234 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Broadway, NC

You can barely notice that this is a frozen pizza. I added some fresh herbs and made this perfection for a frazzled mom trying to get a hot meal.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT

I do not cook in the microwave but in the oven on broil, it gets crispy and o line to top it with lightly dressed arugala and serve for apps.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX

I love Amy's!! They always have the best quick and easy lunch's and have very few calories they are the perfect lunch for a on the go lunch!
Christy M.
Christy M.
San Jose, CA

We love Amy's in our house and especially love this lighter version of an all time favorite cheese pizza! This is always a hit in our house!
Amy C.
Amy C.

I love Amys products and trust them for high quality and great taste. They are also easy to find in health food stores and grocery stores
Lily W.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ

I love Amys brand. These are delicious pizzas. They are lower calorie and a quick easy meal. I just wish they had a little more cheese.
Jeanette V.
Jeanette V.

This is so light weight and very tasty. I definitely recommend this for anyone who craves pizza but is looking for a healthier option.
Akilah N.
Akilah N.

Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza taste amazing it 's very light is not high in calories which is great i usually purchase it for lunch.
Clarisse T.
Clarisse T.

this product was really good, i ended up buying two and my husband and i ate it so fast, i should have bought three, we love pizza.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Collingswood, NJ

Skip this, it is flavorless and really really gross. I would never buy it again ever. The sauce is gross the cheese is gross. Blech

Join Now