Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#234 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
tierney S.
tierney S.
Buffalo, NY

Good. Quick & easy and a whole lot better for you than (and a lot less gross) than most frozen pizzas. I like the single serving too. I usually add extra cheese though ;)
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN

Nice and quality ingredients are used, but I've found that kids just don't like this one as much. I don't mind this but I really prefer Amy's Mexican frozen food line!
Alina P.
Alina P.
Etobicoke, Ontario

Great pizza. Cheap and easy to make, 10-15 minutes in the hot oven and dinner is ready. We make it every Friday night with kids. they love it and I'm happy. recommend
Gemma P.
Gemma P.
Broomfield, CO

I find myself loving just about everything Amy's -- especially the L&L line. I'm all about the thin crust, quick & healthy ingredient pizza life. Guilt free, right?!
Suzie M.
Suzie M.
Oxford, PA

Delicious pizza! Surprisingly light yet tastes good. I would purchase again. I have nothing else to say and your website will not let me out of this screen
Kristin J.
Kristin J.
Moorhead, MN

My kids love this pizza. It cooks up easily, and it's cost is comparable to other frozen pizzas on the market, but this one uses better ingredients.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.

I love this pizza because not only does it taste so good, but it also doesn't make your stomach feel super heavy after eating many slices. Love it.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Broadway, NC

You can barely notice that this is a frozen pizza. I added some fresh herbs and made this perfection for a frazzled mom trying to get a hot meal.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT

I do not cook in the microwave but in the oven on broil, it gets crispy and o line to top it with lightly dressed arugala and serve for apps.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX

I love Amy's!! They always have the best quick and easy lunch's and have very few calories they are the perfect lunch for a on the go lunch!

Join Now