BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients. see more...

Jamie G.
Jamie G.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
This stuff is delicious! I love all Amy's products because they use good quality ingredients and they're easy to prepare!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I love you, Amy's. This is really pretty yummy for a "Light and Lean" meal. I was surprised to see it in the freezer and couldn't wait to try it. I've had several different types of Amy's pizzas in the past and this one didn't disappoint. A decent portion and one that keeps me from eating a giant one all by myself. No shame ­čśĆ
Allison L.
Allison L.
Toccoa, GA
This is soooo yummy. I love frozen pizza. I eat it very often and I love the cheese and pepperoni pizza
Paige B.
Paige B.
Palo Alto, CA
I love Amy's light and lean! All of the dishes are amazing. They are filling and delicious and surprisingly low calorie. Her cheese pizza is no exception. I felt full and happy after eating it, and i didn't have to feel guilty about all of the calories. I would suggest cooking it the oven, not a microwave, if you want it just right.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Lexington
I love Amy's products! This pizza was good, and it was nice to know that you're being health conscious while still enjoying a "treat". You can definitely tell that it's a healthy pizza, but it's good nonetheless.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Baltimore, MD
I LOVE pizza but have been trying to eat much healthier lately. Amy's pizza is the best and healthiest frozen pizza I have found so far. The cheese is delicious and the crust doesn't come out too hard or dry.
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
I love Amy brand foods period! Such a great alternative for healthy eaters to make something Quick. The light and lean cheese pizza is amazing !!! It doesn't taste like what you would imagine light and lean would taste like. Seriously a bight out of heaven. I defiantly highly recommend
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
This frozen pizza is a great, healthier frozen option. It almost didn't even taste like frozen pizza. I was extremely impressed and would definitely recommend it to someone.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA
Its great to have a vegetarian option but it is so tiny. I wish they made bigger pizzas. They don't have them available at any of the stores in my area. Just the small ones.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT
I do not cook in the microwave but in the oven on broil, it gets crispy and o line to top it with lightly dressed arugala and serve for apps.