Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#234 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX

For the price of this I really expected a lot more. I have had success from this brand but this meal/entree tastes like a regular generic microwave meal. I wouldn't buy this again. I would opt for something else.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Lexington

I love Amy's products! This pizza was good, and it was nice to know that you're being health conscious while still enjoying a "treat". You can definitely tell that it's a healthy pizza, but it's good nonetheless.
Hayli Z.
Hayli Z.

I cooked this in the toaster until it got nice and crispy. I thought it was really tasty. I cut it into several pieces and it was a good size for a light lunch, and it wasn't too cheesy so I would get it again.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Baltimore, MD

I LOVE pizza but have been trying to eat much healthier lately. Amy's pizza is the best and healthiest frozen pizza I have found so far. The cheese is delicious and the crust doesn't come out too hard or dry.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Kent, Ohio

Honestly can't go wrong with this. Sure, it doesn't taste as good as Pizza Hut or dominos but it is a lot better for you if you're looking for a cheat meal. I love this flavor, can't go wrong with a classic!
megan p.
megan p.
Warren, OH

With pizza as one of my favorite foods, eating a pizza that isn't fresh from a local pizza eatery's oven is hard.. however, this still tasted good without leaving me with a sick feeling afterwards.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Gladewater, TX

I love the way these pizzas taste!! They taste so clean and light but are very filling!!! I haven't tried all the different kinds but what I've eaten, I'll definitely eat again!!!
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC

This frozen pizza is a great, healthier frozen option. It almost didn't even taste like frozen pizza. I was extremely impressed and would definitely recommend it to someone.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA

Its great to have a vegetarian option but it is so tiny. I wish they made bigger pizzas. They don't have them available at any of the stores in my area. Just the small ones.
Lizbeth V.
Lizbeth V.
México c

Adoro el queso y cada vez que. L quiero cocinar solo caliento esto y listo lo convino con alguna pasta que tenga ya preparada y dios es queso es lo más delicioso del mundo

Join Now