Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#221 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Kent, OH

Honestly can't go wrong with this. Sure, it doesn't taste as good as Pizza Hut or dominos but it is a lot better for you if you're looking for a cheat meal. I love this flavor, can't go wrong with a classic!
Saleha S.
Saleha S.
Torrance, CA

Omg so damn delicious. Im not too picky with pizza related items buy man this one is delicious. Super easy to make and its pretty quick too. It was my first time purchasing and I'll continue to buy it.
megan p.
megan p.
Warren, OH

With pizza as one of my favorite foods, eating a pizza that isn't fresh from a local pizza eatery's oven is hard.. however, this still tasted good without leaving me with a sick feeling afterwards.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Gladewater, TX

I love the way these pizzas taste!! They taste so clean and light but are very filling!!! I haven't tried all the different kinds but what I've eaten, I'll definitely eat again!!!
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC

This frozen pizza is a great, healthier frozen option. It almost didn't even taste like frozen pizza. I was extremely impressed and would definitely recommend it to someone.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA

Its great to have a vegetarian option but it is so tiny. I wish they made bigger pizzas. They don't have them available at any of the stores in my area. Just the small ones.
tierney S.
tierney S.
Tonawanda, NY

Good. Quick & easy and a whole lot better for you than (and a lot less gross) than most frozen pizzas. I like the single serving too. I usually add extra cheese though ;)
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN

Nice and quality ingredients are used, but I've found that kids just don't like this one as much. I don't mind this but I really prefer Amy's Mexican frozen food line!
Ria R.
Ria R.
Boston, Ma

I've had this pizza for lunch several times and it heats up really well in a simple toaster oven and tasted pretty good! I definitely recommend as a lunch alternative
Gemma P.
Gemma P.
Broomfield, CO

I find myself loving just about everything Amy's -- especially the L&L line. I'm all about the thin crust, quick & healthy ingredient pizza life. Guilt free, right?!