Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#233 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
Hayli Z.
Hayli Z.

I cooked this in the toaster until it got nice and crispy. I thought it was really tasty. I cut it into several pieces and it was a good size for a light lunch, and it wasn't too cheesy so I would get it again.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Baltimore, MD

I LOVE pizza but have been trying to eat much healthier lately. Amy's pizza is the best and healthiest frozen pizza I have found so far. The cheese is delicious and the crust doesn't come out too hard or dry.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Kent, Ohio

Honestly can't go wrong with this. Sure, it doesn't taste as good as Pizza Hut or dominos but it is a lot better for you if you're looking for a cheat meal. I love this flavor, can't go wrong with a classic!
megan p.
megan p.
Warren, OH

With pizza as one of my favorite foods, eating a pizza that isn't fresh from a local pizza eatery's oven is hard.. however, this still tasted good without leaving me with a sick feeling afterwards.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Gladewater, TX

I love the way these pizzas taste!! They taste so clean and light but are very filling!!! I haven't tried all the different kinds but what I've eaten, I'll definitely eat again!!!
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC

This frozen pizza is a great, healthier frozen option. It almost didn't even taste like frozen pizza. I was extremely impressed and would definitely recommend it to someone.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA

Its great to have a vegetarian option but it is so tiny. I wish they made bigger pizzas. They don't have them available at any of the stores in my area. Just the small ones.
tierney S.
tierney S.
Buffalo, NY

Good. Quick & easy and a whole lot better for you than (and a lot less gross) than most frozen pizzas. I like the single serving too. I usually add extra cheese though ;)
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN

Nice and quality ingredients are used, but I've found that kids just don't like this one as much. I don't mind this but I really prefer Amy's Mexican frozen food line!
Gemma P.
Gemma P.
Broomfield, CO

I find myself loving just about everything Amy's -- especially the L&L line. I'm all about the thin crust, quick & healthy ingredient pizza life. Guilt free, right?!

Join Now