BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients. see more...

Sondra G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love pizza and I love amy's brand because they are gluten free and they have some or vegan too,
Hillary H.
I love this brand in general! Amy's is restaurant quality food in your freezer!! Delicious!
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL
Sabrosa, con la masa no muy gruesa, muy suave, tiene un excelenrte sabor que a todos gusta
Jenn B.
Makes for a nicely sized lunch any day of the year. Light yet filling. I highly recommend.
Kirsty H.
I bought this as a lunch for work, it was okay, nothing great about it yet nothing I could really complain about it, I may buy it again but it's not one of my top choices to be honest, after you look at the lower calories/ sugar you really may just buy a normal small pizza.
Amy L.
I really do love all of the Amy's frozen food options in general. The pizza's are definitely one of my favorite kinds of foods they offer. They taste so good but do not contain that much cheese. The light and lean pizzas taste just like normal pizzas.
Kilee P.
Hudson, NH
really good tasting and has really nice crust too. the whole experience was great especially when you factor in that it has better ingredients then some of the other brands. i would not only recommend it for a friend, but i would prob make some when they stop by
Ria R.
Boston, MA
I've had this pizza for lunch several times and it heats up really well in a simple toaster oven and tasted pretty good! I definitely recommend as a lunch alternative
Ashley R.
Hammond, LA
I am an Amy's lover, and have been for about 3-5 years now. This particular item (the light version) is actually quite delicious. The cooking time (for me) is a bit off. I burned the first one by following the instructions explicitly, so I would recommend taking off about 30-45 seconds if you have a higher wattage microwave. Nevertheless, the pizza itself is very tasty. :)
Hayli Z.
I cooked this in the toaster until it got nice and crispy. I thought it was really tasty. I cut it into several pieces and it was a good size for a light lunch, and it wasn't too cheesy so I would get it again.