BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients. see more...

Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Whenever I'm trying to eat better, I always stock up on Amy's microwaveable meals in case I have a long day in the office and don't want to cook as soon as I get home. This is no exception. If you're looking for something with ingredients you can pronounce, give this a try.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Marietta, GA
This is a great go to for lunch. It cooks up quickly and is one serving. It satisfies my craving for pizza and I can't go "crazy" and eat more than I should. It is great with a small side salad. I get my veggies and carbs taken care of all at once.
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
Foodie Expert
For the price of this I really expected a lot more. I have had success from this brand but this meal/entree tastes like a regular generic microwave meal. I wouldn't buy this again. I would opt for something else.
Hayli Z.
Hayli Z.
I cooked this in the toaster until it got nice and crispy. I thought it was really tasty. I cut it into several pieces and it was a good size for a light lunch, and it wasn't too cheesy so I would get it again.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
Foodie Expert
Honestly can't go wrong with this. Sure, it doesn't taste as good as Pizza Hut or dominos but it is a lot better for you if you're looking for a cheat meal. I love this flavor, can't go wrong with a classic!
Saleha S.
Saleha S.
Torrance, CA
Omg so damn delicious. Im not too picky with pizza related items buy man this one is delicious. Super easy to make and its pretty quick too. It was my first time purchasing and I'll continue to buy it.
Suzie M.
Suzie M.
Oxford, PA
Delicious pizza! Surprisingly light yet tastes good. I would purchase again. I have nothing else to say and your website will not let me out of this screen
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
I love Amy's!! They always have the best quick and easy lunch's and have very few calories they are the perfect lunch for a on the go lunch!
Jeanette V.
Jeanette V.
This is so light weight and very tasty. I definitely recommend this for anyone who craves pizza but is looking for a healthier option.
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this pizza it is a lite version and I find that this is a great snack it's just a bit too small for a meal