Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#234 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Hammond, LA

I am an Amy's lover, and have been for about 3-5 years now. This particular item (the light version) is actually quite delicious. The cooking time (for me) is a bit off. I burned the first one by following the instructions explicitly, so I would recommend taking off about 30-45 seconds if you have a higher wattage microwave. Nevertheless, the pizza itself is very tasty. :)
Paige B.
Paige B.
Palo Alto, CA

I love Amy's light and lean! All of the dishes are amazing. They are filling and delicious and surprisingly low calorie. Her cheese pizza is no exception. I felt full and happy after eating it, and i didn't have to feel guilty about all of the calories. I would suggest cooking it the oven, not a microwave, if you want it just right.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

I love you, Amy's. This is really pretty yummy for a "Light and Lean" meal. I was surprised to see it in the freezer and couldn't wait to try it. I've had several different types of Amy's pizzas in the past and this one didn't disappoint. A decent portion and one that keeps me from eating a giant one all by myself. No shame šŸ˜
Jenn M.
Jenn M.

I love Amy brand foods period! Such a great alternative for healthy eaters to make something Quick. The light and lean cheese pizza is amazing !!! It doesn't taste like what you would imagine light and lean would taste like. Seriously a bight out of heaven. I defiantly highly recommend
Kirsty H.
Kirsty H.

I bought this as a lunch for work, it was okay, nothing great about it yet nothing I could really complain about it, I may buy it again but it's not one of my top choices to be honest, after you look at the lower calories/ sugar you really may just buy a normal small pizza.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.

Whenever I'm trying to eat better, I always stock up on Amy's microwaveable meals in case I have a long day in the office and don't want to cook as soon as I get home. This is no exception. If you're looking for something with ingredients you can pronounce, give this a try.
Amy L.
Amy L.

I really do love all of the Amy's frozen food options in general. The pizza's are definitely one of my favorite kinds of foods they offer. They taste so good but do not contain that much cheese. The light and lean pizzas taste just like normal pizzas.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Marietta, GA

This is a great go to for lunch. It cooks up quickly and is one serving. It satisfies my craving for pizza and I can't go "crazy" and eat more than I should. It is great with a small side salad. I get my veggies and carbs taken care of all at once.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.

Amy is a genius. These organic products are some of my favorites! I love this pizza because the crust is delicious, and tastes like something I would get at a high end restaurant. It has healthy ingredients, and is vegetarian which is so great.
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Elk Grove, CA

Love this pizza!!! I was crushed when I could no longer find it in my area. It's delicious and low calorie--not to mention natural. Please bring back to my area. Does run a little high in price and maybe that's why it wasn't selling.

Join Now