Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#212 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Hammond, LA

I am an Amy's lover, and have been for about 3-5 years now. This particular item (the light version) is actually quite delicious. The cooking time (for me) is a bit off. I burned the first one by following the instructions explicitly, so I would recommend taking off about 30-45 seconds if you have a higher wattage microwave. Nevertheless, the pizza itself is very tasty. :)
Paige B.
Paige B.
Palo Alto, CA

I love Amy's light and lean! All of the dishes are amazing. They are filling and delicious and surprisingly low calorie. Her cheese pizza is no exception. I felt full and happy after eating it, and i didn't have to feel guilty about all of the calories. I would suggest cooking it the oven, not a microwave, if you want it just right.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

I love you, Amy's. This is really pretty yummy for a "Light and Lean" meal. I was surprised to see it in the freezer and couldn't wait to try it. I've had several different types of Amy's pizzas in the past and this one didn't disappoint. A decent portion and one that keeps me from eating a giant one all by myself. No shame 😏
Jenn M.
Jenn M.

I love Amy brand foods period! Such a great alternative for healthy eaters to make something Quick. The light and lean cheese pizza is amazing !!! It doesn't taste like what you would imagine light and lean would taste like. Seriously a bight out of heaven. I defiantly highly recommend
Hillary S.
Hillary S.

Whenever I'm trying to eat better, I always stock up on Amy's microwaveable meals in case I have a long day in the office and don't want to cook as soon as I get home. This is no exception. If you're looking for something with ingredients you can pronounce, give this a try.
Kilee P.
Kilee P.
Hudson, NH

really good tasting and has really nice crust too. the whole experience was great especially when you factor in that it has better ingredients then some of the other brands. i would not only recommend it for a friend, but i would prob make some when they stop by
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Marietta, GA

This is a great go to for lunch. It cooks up quickly and is one serving. It satisfies my craving for pizza and I can't go "crazy" and eat more than I should. It is great with a small side salad. I get my veggies and carbs taken care of all at once.
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX

For the price of this I really expected a lot more. I have had success from this brand but this meal/entree tastes like a regular generic microwave meal. I wouldn't buy this again. I would opt for something else.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Lexington

I love Amy's products! This pizza was good, and it was nice to know that you're being health conscious while still enjoying a "treat". You can definitely tell that it's a healthy pizza, but it's good nonetheless.
Hayli Z.
Hayli Z.

I cooked this in the toaster until it got nice and crispy. I thought it was really tasty. I cut it into several pieces and it was a good size for a light lunch, and it wasn't too cheesy so I would get it again.

Join Now