Add a Photo

By AMY'S
#222 in Frozen Pizza
Amy's Light & Lean Cheese Pizza.
New!
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Fat 6g.
Calories 270.
Fiber 3g.
Microwave or regular oven.
No GMOs, no bioengineered ingredients.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I love you, Amy's. This is really pretty yummy for a "Light and Lean" meal. I was surprised to see it in the freezer and couldn't wait to try it. I've had several different types of Amy's pizzas in the past and this one didn't disappoint. A decent portion and one that keeps me from eating a giant one all by myself. No shame 😏
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Whenever I'm trying to eat better, I always stock up on Amy's microwaveable meals in case I have a long day in the office and don't want to cook as soon as I get home. This is no exception. If you're looking for something with ingredients you can pronounce, give this a try.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Marietta, GA
This is a great go to for lunch. It cooks up quickly and is one serving. It satisfies my craving for pizza and I can't go "crazy" and eat more than I should. It is great with a small side salad. I get my veggies and carbs taken care of all at once.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Lexington
I love Amy's products! This pizza was good, and it was nice to know that you're being health conscious while still enjoying a "treat". You can definitely tell that it's a healthy pizza, but it's good nonetheless.
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
Dec. 1, 2016, 9:03 p.m.
Review for: Light & Lean Cheese Pizza 5 oz; 142 g
For the price of this I really expected a lot more. I have had success from this brand but this meal/entree tastes like a regular generic microwave meal. I wouldn't buy this again. I would opt for something else.
Hayli Z.
Hayli Z.
I cooked this in the toaster until it got nice and crispy. I thought it was really tasty. I cut it into several pieces and it was a good size for a light lunch, and it wasn't too cheesy so I would get it again.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
Foodie Expert
Honestly can't go wrong with this. Sure, it doesn't taste as good as Pizza Hut or dominos but it is a lot better for you if you're looking for a cheat meal. I love this flavor, can't go wrong with a classic!
Saleha S.
Saleha S.
Torrance, CA
Jan. 25, 2017, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: Light & Lean Cheese Pizza 5 oz; 142 g
Omg so damn delicious. Im not too picky with pizza related items buy man this one is delicious. Super easy to make and its pretty quick too. It was my first time purchasing and I'll continue to buy it.
megan p.
megan p.
Warren, OH
With pizza as one of my favorite foods, eating a pizza that isn't fresh from a local pizza eatery's oven is hard.. however, this still tasted good without leaving me with a sick feeling afterwards.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Gladewater, TX
I love the way these pizzas taste!! They taste so clean and light but are very filling!!! I haven't tried all the different kinds but what I've eaten, I'll definitely eat again!!!