Amy's Kitchen Veggie Loaf Meal, Gluten Free, Dairy Free

by Amy's Kitchen

A Meatless Alternative To An Old-time Favorite, Our Veggie Loaf Comes Smothered In Gravy With Organic Mashed Potatoes, Peas And Corn On The Side. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.)
Organic Potatoes, Organic Peas, Organic Mushrooms, Organic Green Lentils, Organic Onions, Organic Corn, Organic Broccoli, Baby Lima Beans, Organic Celery, Organic Carrots, Organic Leeks, Organic Tomato Purée, Gluten Free Oats*, Organic Soy Milk (Water, Organic Soybeans), Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Filtered Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Potato Starch, Organic Garlic, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Agave Nectar, Organic Cane Sugar, Spices, Black Pepper. Contains Soy. *Certified Gluten Free

Is this good for the price
Is this any good? I like Amy's products but haven't tried this.
How does this taste? where do I find it
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Veggie Loaf Meal, Gluten Free, Dairy Free!
How would you rate this product?
Lynn B.
1,139 reviews
This was disappointing in flavor and portion size. The meatloaf was dense and lacked flavor from seasoning. It was covered with a brown gravy and hat was also on the vegetables. I like other products from this brand, but not this one. I won’t buy it again.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
2,062 reviews
I always keep this meal in my freezer for when I'm not feeling well or don't have time for a proper meal. It's free of all my allergies and it tastes great! Amy's meals are on the healthier side when it comes to frozen food and it actually leaves me feeling full. I recommend this kind.
Amanda W.
Amy's has always been my favorite go to healthy fast meals. It's so convenient for people with busy lives. I don't have to sacrifice on taste or health! Money well spent!
Haylee A.
Provo, UT
Tastes good, but doesn't stand out to me like other Amy's meals do. Overall, this brand trumps any other freezer meal in my opinion though.
Ai'yona A.
Friendsville, MD
I was so excited to try this. The loaf looks firm and great textured, but to my dismay, it was very soft and melts in your mouth...in a weird way. I'm a huge texture person so this was very off putting. At first, the flavor of the sauce on the loaf was weird, but then it tasted fine. When I combined the mashed potatoes, loaf, and veggies in one bite, it tasted great and I loved it. The flavor is okay, the texture is mushy. I would buy this again every so often. It's not too bad. I would prefer a firmer texture.
Fernanda F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I swear every meal ready I buy is disgusting and it makes me go to the bathroom. This one is no different and it had no taste 😠
Carly S.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite frozen meal ever!!! I enjoy all Amy's products but this one takes the cake! I'd rather pay an extra $1 for quality ingredients to fuel my body :)
Maryellen V.
Rockland, MA
Best vegetarian meatloaf that is gluten free! I can’t even copy cat it! It is so good! Worth the price! Love love love love Amy’s!
Suzanne M.
Hershey
The veggie loaf is perfect! Mildly seasoned, and the gravy is amazing. Even the peas and corn seem super fresh and firm. The taters are creamy, and everything blends well together. It’s filling and satisfying. Absolutely love it! Perfect comfort food.
Kayelyn P.
I really like this I've bought several. I actually had it as part of my thanksgiving dinner since nobody else eats vegan like me haha it's good