BY AMY'S KITCHEN

A Meatless Alternative To An Old-time Favorite, Our Veggie Loaf Comes Smothered In Gravy With Organic Mashed Potatoes, Peas And Corn On The Side. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.)
Organic Potatoes, Organic Peas, Organic Mushrooms, Organic Green Lentils, Organic Onions, Organic Corn, Organic Broccoli, Baby Lima Beans, Organic Celery, Organic Carrots, Organic Leeks, Organic Tomato Purée, Gluten Free Oats*, Organic Soy Milk (Water, Organic Soybeans), Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Filtered Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Potato Starch, Organic Garlic, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Agave Nectar, Organic Cane Sugar, Spices, Black Pepper. Contains Soy. *Certified Gluten Free

• How does this taste? where do I find it3 Answers
  • Is this good for the price2 Answers
  • Is this any good? I like Amy's products but haven't tried...1 Answers
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,463 reviews
I always keep this meal in my freezer for when I'm not feeling well or don't have time for a proper meal. It's free of all my allergies and it tastes great! Amy's meals are on the healthier side when it comes to frozen food and it actually leaves me feeling full. I recommend this kind.
Carly S.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is my favorite frozen meal ever!!! I enjoy all Amy's products but this one takes the cake! I'd rather pay an extra $1 for quality ingredients to fuel my body :)
Amanda W.
Amy's has always been my favorite go to healthy fast meals. It's so convenient for people with busy lives. I don't have to sacrifice on taste or health! Money well spent!
Fernanda R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I swear every meal ready I buy is disgusting and it makes me go to the bathroom. This one is no different and it had no taste 😠
Anna C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is such a comfy food! I have yet to find a comparable veggie loaf. The sauce is delicious as well. Overall great meal.
Lynn B.
1,012 reviews
This was disappointing in flavor and portion size. The meatloaf was dense and lacked flavor from seasoning. It was covered with a brown gravy and hat was also on the vegetables. I like other products from this brand, but not this one. I won’t buy it again.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
What's the highest impact score you have seen anyone have ?
Nicole M.
How does this taste? where do I find it
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
Is this good for the price
Samantha R.
Is this any good? I like Amy's products but haven't tried this.