BY AMY'S KITCHEN #78 in Vegetables

Amy's® Vegetarian Organic Refried Beans.
No GMOs.
USDA organic.
Black beans. see more...

Buy on Target*
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
I unfortunately havent found these on any of my stores close by so I dont always use it. But when I go to the next town that has it i always buy it because it tastes good and i like that is healthier. It is a little pricier than other brands but is worth it.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
As a mom of three, I am always looking for a more healthy option that tastes great. I love this because it is vegetarian and organic with my kids seal of approval!
Jessica C.
Taste great and I love the value of the ingredients I wish they would have different packaging because it has a slight aluminum taste.
Crystal A.
If I don't feel like making my own refried beans then this guy saves my life. Its amys kitchen so vegetarian safe.
Lindsey B.
Martinez, GA
There aren't really that many choices when it comes to canned refried beans, but these are really tasty - and healthy!
Kim C.
A typical healthy brand, these are good for you and actually taste good! I use in mexican food, and add hot sauce!
Melissa O.
Basically anything amys tastes good and is great for your health because of the heart healthy ingredients
Stacy H.
St George, UT
I love anything Amy's brand. These beans are tasty with some cheese, in a burrito or on nachos. YUM!
Jessica H.
I love Amy's kitchen! A good quality brand you can trust. These beans are great, no animal lard!
Gina L.
Rochester, NY
I absolutely love all Amy's products I have tried. A little more pricey, but the taste is great