BY AMY'S KITCHEN #63 in Frozen Entrees

We Created A Gluten Free Crust That’s Just As Light And Flaky As The Original. With The Same Tender Organic Veggies And The Same Delicate, Creamy Sauce. Your Non-gluten-free Friends Won’t Even Notice The Difference. Gluten Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Filtered Water, Butter (Cream, Salt), Organic Potatoes, Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Carrots, Organic Onions, Organic Sorghum Flour, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Organic Peas, Organic Tamari (Water, Organic Soybeans, Alcohol [To Preserve Freshness], Salt), Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Cornstarch, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Flax Seed, Psyllium, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Honey, Spices, Black Pepper, Yeast Extract, Turmeric. Contains Milk And Soy.

Sarah S.
As a vegetarian there isn’t a chance I would eat a chicken pot pie, but luckily for me Amy’s has created this veggie pot pie that can be microwaved! Can be pricey but it’s non gmo and gluten free, I will continue to purchase
Judy S.
Austin, TX
The only reason I am giving this a 4 stars rating instead of 5 is because like many pot pies the ratio of filling to crust is not ideal. There is SO much crust on this little pot pie. I always find myself giving half of my crust to my dog. The filling itself is amazing and the crust is delicious just too much of it. Affordable, easy to find, one of the only frozen vegetarian pot pie options.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Amy's brand is amazing, everything from her wine tastes really good. This is no exception, the Popeye is amazing and filled to the top with vegetables and soup. The taste is perfect, not too salty and not too bland. I love that all her products are organic and non-GMO and I'm able to eat them without worrying about pesticides or any type of harmful changes or additions to the food. It is pricey but for what you get it's worth the cost
Kristen P.
Stamford, CT
I actually love this vegetable pot pie. Very filling and the flavor and consistency are nice. I try not to buy it often because it is calorically dense, but for a dinner on a winter night by yourself, it's lovely. Super easy to prepare, good healthy ingredients.
muy rico genial para llevar una dieta balaceada y muy rica no hay mejor producto que este lo recomendaria a discrecion muy chingo el producto ademas que igual esta muy rico y es sanisisimo para aquellas personas que quieren perder peso sin dejar de comer rico y vegetales frescos
Margaux B.
Eugene, OR
I've been vegetarian all my life and it's always been hard to find good frozen vegetarian foods. Amy's makes very good frozen meals and this is one of my favorites. If you love chicken pot pies you should give this a try!
Delaney M.
Wylie, TX
This is not as good as Blakes, but is more readily available. I grab one of these when my family has chicken pot pie and I need to go the vegetarian route. Tasty and easy to make.
Lauren H.
The crusts on these pot pies are great. I like the filling, but my only complaint is the faux chicken. I usually like Amy's meat substitutes, but the texture of that chicken isn't up to standard.
Tanna E.
One of my fav frozen meals. Easy to pop in microwave and enjoy. It has tofu in it which I am not crazy about but it is soft and flavorful in this dinner. It is a delicious and quick mean that doesn't even taste gluten free!
Stephanie M.
This is a great brand. This pot pie is so delicious! I love the size. It's the perfect lunch portion. It's very easy to prepare and has a really great flavor. I would definitely buy this product again.