Amy's Kitchen Vegan Margherita With Daiya Cheese

by Amy's Kitchen

Amy's?? Vegan Margherita Pizza With Daiya Cheeze???.
Family owned since 1988.
No GMOs.
No bioengineered ingredients.

Would you recommend trying it?
Is this product similar to any traditional non vegan pizzas?
Does the cheese melt when following the package directions or is there a trick to it?
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Vegan Margherita With Daiya Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
siham O.
lawrenceville
this pizza is amazing. i really love it. i really enjoy the spinach ones. the cheese is so good. it was very easy to prepare. and it was very delicious but i wouldn’t the crust. but i would recommend it.
Brandi B.
Baltimore
Finding a pizza you can eat as a vegan is like panning for gold. And Amy's pizza is tasty and not overpriced. I've been vegan for a couple years now so I can't tell you the difference between real cheese and daiya cheese but it stretchy and creamy like I remember cheese to be, but no cows were hurt in the making. Daiya cheese is what they use in mellow mushroom vegan pizzas but costs way more.
Sherry H.
Forked River, NJ
This is the best non soy, non dairy Pizza around. Due to issues with my newborn, I had to cut all dairy and soy out of my diet. This was torture for a cheesehead like me. I was in Pizza withdrawal and heard this was good so I gave it a try. It is pricey, but delicious and worth every penny!
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
Okay so this was on my try list and i finally went out and got it at my grocery store and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised!! If you’re expecting the vegan cheese to taste like full dairy cheese then you will be disappointed, but if you know what vegan cheese tastes like this is very very good. The margherita flavor is really yummy, the crust is perfectly crisp and I will buy this again!
Jaime L.
Sanford, FL
Frozen pizzas generally don't taste any better than cardboard, but I really wanted pizza when I was at the grocery store and took a risk. I'd never heard of Amy's before but liked what I read on the box. I really liked it and would buy again. only negative is it's pretty small.
Kristen L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this Vegan pizza. It tastes delicious. It is perfect for someone who has Dairy allergies.
Vanessa F.
Oxnard, CA
This is a must on the weekend for me. I usually bake it for 30 minutes for extra crispiness. I really love the crust, it actually took me over 5 years of trying different vegan pizzas to finally be able to enjoy the crust. The toppings are also nicely distributed
Jenna P.
san diego
Purchased at: Whole Foods
one of my favorites! out of all the diary free frozen pizzas this one is my favorite !
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
I’m not the biggest fan of Daiya cheese, but it’s not the absolute worst. This pizza is actually really tasty. You can add veggies to it, or whatever else you please. Amy’s makes pretty good vegan products.
Damian G.
These are absolutely delicious! Been vegan for 6 years and Daiya cheese is the cherry on top in terms of a cruelty free diet, Amy's also makes a conscious effort to appeal to both Vegetarian and Vegan demographics and I appreciate that. Keep doing what you guys do. Saving animals one pizza at a time! <3
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
lisa G.
Howard, SD
il y a un an
Amy's Kitchen Vegan Margherita With Daiya Cheese Does the cheese melt like mozzarella?
Alexandra T. il y a un an
No, it doesn’t melt the same as real cheese. The picture on the box pretty accurately shows how the daiya melts. It’s not my favourite vegan cheese, but it’s not bad