BY AMY'S KITCHEN #62 in Frozen Appetizers

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Vegan Food Should Be Just As Fun As Other Options. That’s Why We Created Bite-sized Vegan Swirls -- Our Savory Take On A Cinnamon Roll. The Organic Wheat Flour, Vegan Mozarella “cheeze” And Made-from-scratch Margherita Sauce Are Lovingly Tucked Between Layers Of Fluffy Dough. They’re Made To Satisfy The Need For A Quick Snack Or A Small, But Filling, Meal. Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Soy Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Organic Tomato Purée, Filtered Water, Organic Vegan Mozzarella Style Cheeze (Filtered Water, Organic Potato Starch, Organic Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Ground Sunflower Kernels, Natural Vegan Flavoring, Organic Fruit And Vegetable Concentrate [Organic Carrot, Organic Pumpkin, And Organic Apple]), Organic High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Potatoes, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Organic Cornstarch, Yeast, Organic Garlic, Spices. Contains Wheat. Includes Sunflower Seeds.

Review (1)
Natasha D.
Kelowna, BC
Get in my belly!! These were out of this world!! Unfortunately hard to find where I live but I did try them in the USA and they were delicious!! I wish I could find them again, my kids would go crazy for them.