Amy's Kitchen Tortilla Casserole & Black Beans Bow uploaded by Lakeshia R.Amy's Kitchen Tortilla Casserole & Black Beans Bow uploaded by Lakeshia R.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Comfort Food Gets A Mexican Twist With This Great-tasting Dish. A Medley Of Vegetables, Our Organic, House-made Tofu And Slow-cooked Black Beans Are Topped With Tortilla Chips And Melted Cheddar And Jack Cheeses. Gluten Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Tomato Purée, Filtered Water, Tortilla Chips (Organic Stoneground Corn, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Water, Sea Salt, Trace Of Lime), Organic Onions, Organic Black Beans, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Annatto, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Jalapeño Peppers, Organic Mushrooms, Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Carrots, Organic Cilantro, Organic Garlic, Organic Lime Juice, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Spices. Contains Milk And Soy.

Britney H.
Hagerstown, MD
This is probably one of my favorite TV dinners that I've ever had. It didn't taste like a frozen meal at all. It was delicious and the cooking instructions were clear and simple. Will definitely buy again.
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
I really like this Amy's bowl. I was really bummed when these products were recalled and was hesitant to return. I find that her products are not all consistent, though, and really love some while hating others. They are also a bit on the expensive side for frozen dinners.
Holly G.
Genoa, WI
I like Amy's frozen meals because they're super easy to make and taste great, unlike other frozen meal brands. The Tortilla Casserole & Black Beans is my favorite of the Amy's frozen meals. I love that they're so reasonably priced and that it's not too much food.
Kelli M.
My favorite! This meal is my must have every week. It has great flavor and very filling. The black beans are in a thick bean juice, not watery like they usually are. I love that Amy's gives great meatless options!
Sarah R.
Amy's meals are simply the best if you're looking for a quick and healthier choice than some of the other frozen meals out there. I definitely will make sure I have a few of these in my freezer for the long school nights when I do not want to cook, but do not want to be tempted to stop anywhere unhealthy on the way home. The portion sizes are great and I'm not left feeling hungry afterwards. The flavor is that of something homemade, and it really hits the spot if you're craving something "Mexican." If you have yet to try her meals, do it!
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL
This dish reminds me of my last vacation to Mexico... I ate chilaquiles for breakfast every day I was there, and this tastes very similar. The flavors are great, and the dish is very filling. I am NOT vegetarian, and I never feel like there is something missing from my meal when I eat Amy's. Absolutely recommend! These aren't as inexpensive as some other frozen options, but they really taste homemade, and the quality is great.
Gina A.
Acworth, GA
This is by far my favorite Amy's Frozen entree. It tastes like a dish you would get in a real Mexican restaurant. It's flavorful, but not crazy on calories. I usually add an avocado to it to round out the meal. A true favorite, I've eaten this dozens of times! You can usually find it on sale at your local grocery store.
McKenna C.
Aubrey, TX
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Amy's meals! Amy's Bowls Tortilla Casserole & Black Beans is a nice sized, mexican inspired, delicious frozen meal that you can feel good about eating!!!
Emily H.
Citra, FL
Im 3 months into my vegetarian journey. Amys is a wonderful vegetarian food brand. This was the first meal i tried & its so delicious!
Holly P.
Alexandria, VA
I love Amy's products. Their frozen meals aren't awful and I don't feel like trash after eating them!
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
I wanna try this one. But does it have a tomato taste to it? I really don't like tomatoes that much
Taniesha F.
Does this taste just like the Mexican casserole of this brand?