BY AMY'S KITCHEN

A Generous Portion Of Our Tofu Scrambled With Organic Vegetables, With Hash Brown Potatoes And Sliced Tomatoes On The Side. This Is One Complete, And Completely Delicious, Dish. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Hash Browns (Organic Potatoes, Organic Onions, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Garlic, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper), Organic Tomatoes, Organic Spinach, Organic Zucchini, Organic Onions, Organic Mushrooms, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Carrots, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Nutritional Yeast, Spices, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Soy.

Gabrielle D.
Richmond
Purchased at: Walmart
These are super-good I love these the tofu is tender, its already seasoned, its a quick meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Its just 1 of my favorites I always make this mistake of buying one instead of more than 1 lol
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
I love this stuff! Sat down to enjoy it alone and my one year old goddaughter ended up digging in too! The tofu tastes great and I am pleasantly surprised for a frozen meal. Would definitely buy again.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
At first I was skeptical to try this meal because I am not fond of tofu. I was really surprised at lightness of this meal and the flavor of the tofu was very surprisingly delicious. This is one of my favorite meals now. The combination of flavor in this meal is very surprising. I highly recommend this product.

Walmart