BY AMY'S KITCHEN

A Generous Portion Of Our Tofu Scrambled With Organic Vegetables, With Hash Brown Potatoes And Sliced Tomatoes On The Side. This Is One Complete, And Completely Delicious, Dish. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Hash Browns (Organic Potatoes, Organic Onions, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Garlic, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper), Organic Tomatoes, Organic Spinach, Organic Zucchini, Organic Onions, Organic Mushrooms, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Carrots, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Nutritional Yeast, Spices, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Soy.

𝓘𝓷𝓰𝓪 J.
San Diego , CA
This is delicious. I’ll repurchase once mine is finished. It’s so good and healthy love it
Steffiny K.
Marietta, GA
This is a delicious vegan breakfast that I highly recommend. The hash browns, tomato, and tofu are seasoned well (maybe with a bit too much salt). It can be found at any grocery store at a decent price.
karsen s.
I love all of Amy’s brand foods!! The tofu scramble is perfect because it’s great for any meal. The cooking instructions are very clear and the only thing I will say is that it is kind of expensive for such a small meal.
peyton r.
Ancaster, ON
OMG my favorite go-to vegan breakfast option. The tofu scramble in this is so delicious, I've begun basing all of my home made tofu scrambles off of the ingredients in this one. So delicious! I eat like 10 of these every time I go to the states, I can always find them at publix, but struggle finding them in Canada.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I really like this Tofu scramble. It’s s good alternative and doesn’t taste like anything else in frozen breakfast foods section.
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
When I am in a hurry in the morning I pop one of these little guys in the microwave and I end up having a healthy breakfast that is filling! Definitely worth trying! I add a little hot sauce for extra flavor.
Phoebe M.
A little blander than what I would whip up myself, but super easy to prepare and a great fast breakfast backup to have on hand. I keep a bunch of these at the office! The tofu in this is surprisingly very good, not too mushy or too stiff, doesn’t feel like it’s a microwaveable dish. Very good!
Victoria S.
I am OBSESSED! So delicious. Probably my favorite frozen meal ever. It’s vegan and affordable and easy.
Alex A.
Yummy, but I wish it was bigger! I am a big eater so this was slightly disappointing, and it's pretty expensive!! Better to just buy the ingredients yourself.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
Amy's Tofu Breakfast Scramble has been one of my favorite microwaveable breakfast meals for the past 5+ years, while it's pricey, it tastes great, heats up nice, and the little tomato that comes with the meal, actually heats up better than I would have expected. Most breakfast scrambles are quite bland, Amy's isn't.

Walmart