BY AMY'S KITCHEN

A Generous Portion Of Our Tofu Scrambled With Organic Vegetables, With Hash Brown Potatoes And Sliced Tomatoes On The Side. This Is One Complete, And Completely Delicious, Dish. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Hash Browns (Organic Potatoes, Organic Onions, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Garlic, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper), Organic Tomatoes, Organic Spinach, Organic Zucchini, Organic Onions, Organic Mushrooms, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Carrots, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Nutritional Yeast, Spices, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Soy.

Amy's Kitchen Tofu Scramble

Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Tofu Scramble!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Adzaan M.
I buy this product so regularly, it's in the running for my favorite vegan Amy's meal. Very tasty and feels complete with all that's included. I even like to add some vegan cheese on top for an added touch. Some might feel it's pricey but I feel paying for the convenience of it is what keeps me buying this product.
Stacy B.
Arlington , VA
I love how Amy’s serves my dairy free needs without sacrificing taste. This tofu scramble is a larger serving of tofu, veggies and hash browns. It’s really delicious and is the perfect size to fill you up in the morning.
Sara P.
Georgetown , KY
This is the best frozen breakfast I’ve ever had and so easy to make. When I’m in a rush I throw this bad boy in the microwave, get ready, and when I come out I have a hot delicious breakfast ready for me.
alexandria j.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Perfect for a quick, healthy and vegetarian meal! Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or Snack, this Tofu Scramble is delicious for anytime day or night! A quick and healthy meal loaded with protein from the Tofu! Yummy!
Ann O.
Farmington
Being a pescatarian, tofu is a huge part of my diet. Amy’s tofu scramble is better than most tofu breakfast I have gotten eating out and paying a premium! This has the perfect fluffy yet hearty texture and is filled w excellent healthy additions of veggies as well as Amy’s awesome herbs and spices. And you can have it on your plate in about 3 minutes. Now why would you ever leave your house when you are craving some tofu in the morning? You won’t.
Breyonna S.
This is great item to have in your freezer for when you do not have any time. The tofu scramble is very good tasting. It is a very good meatless gluten free and dairy free option. I have bought it many times and recommend it. I throw the tomatoes away because they are mushy. I also always mix the scramble with the potatoes together when I eat it.
Olivia J.
I don't know how, but this tofu scramble is always better than any I've tried to make. This is one of the few Amy's products that I can say the entire meal was edible and amazing.
Lisa M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I prefer to make my own tofu scramble but when I'm in a hurry this is a great easy meal!
Tammy G.
This is a great breakfast items for those days when you are out of time but need a healthy option. We get ours at Publix or Health food stores. We eat it whenever we are out of time. If you like tofu, this is a great, handy option.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
SO good. I am vegan and wanted something quick to pop in the microwave (I ate this for breakfast). the potatoes stayed crisp and the tofu was full of flavor. I loved the tomato on the side as well. It is on the expensive side, almost $4 but thats to be expected with this company and vegetarian/vegan options. It was definitely worth it by taste alone to me

Walmart