BY AMY'S KITCHEN

A Generous Portion Of Our Tofu Scrambled With Organic Vegetables, With Hash Brown Potatoes And Sliced Tomatoes On The Side. This Is One Complete, And Completely Delicious, Dish. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Hash Browns (Organic Potatoes, Organic Onions, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Garlic, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper), Organic Tomatoes, Organic Spinach, Organic Zucchini, Organic Onions, Organic Mushrooms, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Carrots, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Nutritional Yeast, Spices, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Soy.

Amy's Kitchen Tofu Scramble

Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Tofu Scramble!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jennifer J.
Jenison, MI
This meal was not as satisfying as I anticipated. The tofu was very tough even after cooking to the directions on the box. The flavor of the meal was well balanced. I would not recommend this specific product to anyone.
Annette S.
Clermont, FL
Usually love all of the Amy's entrees but this one was not as good to me. The tomatoes had such a weird texture and were gross looking. The potatos were good but overall it wasn't enough to make the whole thing stand out. Wouldn't recommend and wouldn't get it again.
E G.
Goshen, IN
I like a lot of the frozen meals from Amy's Kitchen, but I was not a big fan of this one. The Tofu Scramble includes hash browns, tomatoes and a "scramble" of tofu and vegetables. The hash browns tasted fine and the tomatoes were good also, but the tofu was chewy. I am not a frequent tofu eater but the tofu I have tried has been soft and easy to eat. I will not buy this entree again, but will continue to get the Pad Thai, Enchilada Verde and others.
Heather J.
Sanger, TX
Want impressed, I love tofu but this plate was rather bland to me, I feel like it has so much more potential.
Meghan W.
Cape Coral , FL
It’s okay I found it kind of bland but I put some salt and pepper and it was okay after that. I love Amy’s but this one missed the mark.
Jen S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This is good for when you're just too lazy to make some breakfast. Kind of tastes like cardboard. Lots and lots of hot sauce were used in the eating of this meal.
Susan N.
Monroe, CT
This one is decent, but a little bland. I much prefer Amy’s GF/vegan burritos in terms of both flavor and texture.
Annie G.
Amy’s frozen dinners are a staple in my diet, often mixed with a salad or scarfed on the go. As far as this Tofu scramble was, as a vegetarian, I wasn’t quite as impressed. The spinach and tofu mixed with the eggs made all the ingredients slippery and watery which didn’t make for an appetizing bite. Good flavor but probably needs some tweaking on ratio of ingredients.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
I'm usually a BIG Amy's fan but when it comes to this tofu scramble I must say I'm disappointed at the high fat content in it. I heated it up and started eating it. It's delicious! don't get me wrong... but the amount of oil used in this meal makes it not worth it at all. Lighten up on the oil and maybe change the hash browns to cut potatoes instead and it will be a better and healthy choice for your diet.
m b.
Richmond Hill, ON
I love Amy's kitchen. Tastes great, made with quality ingredients. It's a bit pricey.

Walmart