BY AMY'S KITCHEN

A Generous Portion Of Our Tofu Scrambled With Organic Vegetables, With Hash Brown Potatoes And Sliced Tomatoes On The Side. This Is One Complete, And Completely Delicious, Dish. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Hash Browns (Organic Potatoes, Organic Onions, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Garlic, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper), Organic Tomatoes, Organic Spinach, Organic Zucchini, Organic Onions, Organic Mushrooms, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Carrots, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Nutritional Yeast, Spices, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Soy.

Michele K.
Oak Forest
I use this for my Sunday morning sit down breakfast (vs my tofu burrito on the go breakfast). It is delicious, it hits the spot. Again, Amy's is a little pricey than other options but also healthier than other options. For me, it is worth it!
Adzaan M.
I buy this product so regularly, it's in the running for my favorite vegan Amy's meal. Very tasty and feels complete with all that's included. I even like to add some vegan cheese on top for an added touch. Some might feel it's pricey but I feel paying for the convenience of it is what keeps me buying this product.
Lupe M.
Lakewood, CO
My favorite vegan frozen breakfast! It's so delicious! I'm not vegan or vegetarian but I do love healthy food and prefer tofu to eggs or chicken I don't know why but I really love this. They are usually 3-5$ depending were you fine them but I really love them so for the price they are worth it to me
Tammy M.
Follansbee
At first I was skeptical to try this meal because I am not fond of tofu. I was really surprised at lightness of this meal and the flavor of the tofu was very surprisingly delicious. This is one of my favorite meals now. The combination of flavor in this meal is very surprising. I highly recommend this product.
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
Let me start by saying I am not a tofu fan, BUT this is my favorite frozen entree! It is delicious! The tofu scramble with hasbtown potatoes and a sliced tomato- it’s a delicious, healthy, organic, meat-free meal that requires no effort! I eat these several times a month for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Yum!
Olivia J.
I don't know how, but this tofu scramble is always better than any I've tried to make. This is one of the few Amy's products that I can say the entire meal was edible and amazing.
Natalie F.
This is to die for! It's absolutely delicious! The hash browns are super good and the tomatoes are juicy! The actual scramble itself makes you question why you even eat meat anymore. I buy this for an any time of the day meal! I love love love Amy's!
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
SO good. I am vegan and wanted something quick to pop in the microwave (I ate this for breakfast). the potatoes stayed crisp and the tofu was full of flavor. I loved the tomato on the side as well. It is on the expensive side, almost $4 but thats to be expected with this company and vegetarian/vegan options. It was definitely worth it by taste alone to me
Caroline P.
Birmingham , AL
I just tried this for lunch today and it totally blew my mind! It looked healthy so I didn't expected to taste so good, but it was really filling and satisfying. I would definitely get this again! If you like breakfast foods for lunch or dinner, this is awesome.
Megan M.
I try not to eat many frozen meals, because they always make me feel a little sad in the inside lol.. but not this one!! It’s definitely the best vegan frozen meal I’ve had. The tofu has great flavor and texture and the veggies aren’t too weird and soggy like they can be in microwaveable meals. Definitely a great quick vegan breakfast!

Walmart