BY AMY'S KITCHEN

A Generous Portion Of Our Tofu Scrambled With Organic Vegetables, With Hash Brown Potatoes And Sliced Tomatoes On The Side. This Is One Complete, And Completely Delicious, Dish. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Hash Browns (Organic Potatoes, Organic Onions, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Garlic, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper), Organic Tomatoes, Organic Spinach, Organic Zucchini, Organic Onions, Organic Mushrooms, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Carrots, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Nutritional Yeast, Spices, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Soy.

Amy's Kitchen Tofu Scramble

Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Tofu Scramble!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Annie G.
Amy’s frozen dinners are a staple in my diet, often mixed with a salad or scarfed on the go. As far as this Tofu scramble was, as a vegetarian, I wasn’t quite as impressed. The spinach and tofu mixed with the eggs made all the ingredients slippery and watery which didn’t make for an appetizing bite. Good flavor but probably needs some tweaking on ratio of ingredients.
Phoebe M.
A little blander than what I would whip up myself, but super easy to prepare and a great fast breakfast backup to have on hand. I keep a bunch of these at the office! The tofu in this is surprisingly very good, not too mushy or too stiff, doesn’t feel like it’s a microwaveable dish. Very good!
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
My daughter and I both love this! It is so hard to find a yummy frozen vegan ready made meal but Amy's kitchen always delivers. My go to for a quick healthy breakfast that I know my daughter will love and scarf right up! Quick easy and delicious!
karsen s.
I love all of Amy’s brand foods!! The tofu scramble is perfect because it’s great for any meal. The cooking instructions are very clear and the only thing I will say is that it is kind of expensive for such a small meal.
Sara P.
Georgetown , KY
This is the best frozen breakfast I’ve ever had and so easy to make. When I’m in a rush I throw this bad boy in the microwave, get ready, and when I come out I have a hot delicious breakfast ready for me.
Jessica B.
This is such a delicious frozen meal. Amy’s is the best for frozen foods. Worth spending a little extra. Whenever I have this I feel full for hours, it’s a great way to start the day. Would recommend!
Steffiny K.
Marietta, GA
This is a delicious vegan breakfast that I highly recommend. The hash browns, tomato, and tofu are seasoned well (maybe with a bit too much salt). It can be found at any grocery store at a decent price.
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
When I am in a hurry in the morning I pop one of these little guys in the microwave and I end up having a healthy breakfast that is filling! Definitely worth trying! I add a little hot sauce for extra flavor.
Alex A.
Yummy, but I wish it was bigger! I am a big eater so this was slightly disappointing, and it's pretty expensive!! Better to just buy the ingredients yourself.
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this!!!! I've been a huge Amy's fan since going vegetarian/vegan. Amy's make it so easy since their meals are quick and tasty! I love making my own tofu scramble, but some days I just need something quick and this is my go-to option! I eat this for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and i'm never disappointed! I do add some garlic salt and pepper to it and it makes it even better! I usually buy one of these to take over my friends house whenever I sleep over since vegan options are limited at her house. She actually ended up loving thos and was jealous of my breakfast and she now buys these too!

Walmart