BY AMY'S KITCHEN

A Generous Portion Of Our Tofu Scrambled With Organic Vegetables, With Hash Brown Potatoes And Sliced Tomatoes On The Side. This Is One Complete, And Completely Delicious, Dish. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Hash Browns (Organic Potatoes, Organic Onions, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Garlic, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper), Organic Tomatoes, Organic Spinach, Organic Zucchini, Organic Onions, Organic Mushrooms, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Carrots, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Nutritional Yeast, Spices, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Soy.

Annette S.
Clermont, FL
Usually love all of the Amy's entrees but this one was not as good to me. The tomatoes had such a weird texture and were gross looking. The potatos were good but overall it wasn't enough to make the whole thing stand out. Wouldn't recommend and wouldn't get it again.
Tammy G.
This is a great breakfast items for those days when you are out of time but need a healthy option. We get ours at Publix or Health food stores. We eat it whenever we are out of time. If you like tofu, this is a great, handy option.
Natalie F.
This is to die for! It's absolutely delicious! The hash browns are super good and the tomatoes are juicy! The actual scramble itself makes you question why you even eat meat anymore. I buy this for an any time of the day meal! I love love love Amy's!
Olivia J.
I don't know how, but this tofu scramble is always better than any I've tried to make. This is one of the few Amy's products that I can say the entire meal was edible and amazing.
Stephanie G.
This is one of my favorite entrees from Amy's. The tofu scramble is tender and very flavorful. This is definitely not a typical boring, tasteless tofu scramble. The hash browns were a nice addition.
Natalie E.
Nashville
It's a good morning when I get to eat this tofu scramble. Making tofu scramble can be such a hassle to it's great to have the option of microwaving an already tastey pre-made meal.
Shayna M.
Cannelton
This is delicious. Though I throw the tomatoes away (they're mushy imho). I think it tasted better to mix the potatoes into the the scramble. I think it tastes better.
Brandon C.
St Petersburg, FL
I love Amy's Kitchen frozen meals, and this one is no different! I usually add a little ketchup to it and it tastes like the perfect quick breakfast snack!
Gabrielle F.
Purchased at: Publix
Pretty tasty for a Vegetarian breakfast dish. I feel as though the ingredients are a little bit better compared to other breakfast brands on the market
Kourtney C.
Spencer, WV
I love this meal. It is very filling and a great healthy choice. I just wish they would stop putting the extremely soggy tomatoe slices in the meal.

Walmart