BY AMY'S KITCHEN

A Generous Portion Of Our Tofu Scrambled With Organic Vegetables, With Hash Brown Potatoes And Sliced Tomatoes On The Side. This Is One Complete, And Completely Delicious, Dish. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Hash Browns (Organic Potatoes, Organic Onions, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Garlic, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper), Organic Tomatoes, Organic Spinach, Organic Zucchini, Organic Onions, Organic Mushrooms, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Carrots, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Nutritional Yeast, Spices, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Soy.

Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
Let me start by saying I am not a tofu fan, BUT this is my favorite frozen entree! It is delicious! The tofu scramble with hasbtown potatoes and a sliced tomato- it’s a delicious, healthy, organic, meat-free meal that requires no effort! I eat these several times a month for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Yum!
Stacy B.
Arlington , VA
I love how Amy’s serves my dairy free needs without sacrificing taste. This tofu scramble is a larger serving of tofu, veggies and hash browns. It’s really delicious and is the perfect size to fill you up in the morning.
Ivy N.
Waite Hill, OH
When I don’t have the time or energy to fix up my own breakfast I always reach for my Amy's Kitchen Tofu Scramble because it’s quick, easy, tasty, and cruelty free. Plus it has the added benefit of being way healthier than some of the other options out there
Emily D.
Smyrna, GA
I am vegan so this is a quick and easy go to breakfast for me!! I love a good tofu scramble and this hits the spot! I buy this at my local Whole Foods! This will cost you around 4.00 dollars but you will pay a lot more at any restaurant!
Kelsey S.
I love being able to just pop this in the microwave and eat before going to work when I’m running late some days. Having a vegan option is always amazing. 10/10 would recommend. I just wish there was more in the package for the price.
Shay W.
Sterling Hts, MI
So good! This is one of my favorite grab and go breakfasts, perfect for cooking at home while you get ready, or popping in to cook at work. Tons of flavors, perfectly complimented with fresh vegetables and lots of filling protein to start off the morning on the right foot.
Jennifer J.
Jenison, MI
This meal was not as satisfying as I anticipated. The tofu was very tough even after cooking to the directions on the box. The flavor of the meal was well balanced. I would not recommend this specific product to anyone.
Tamara R.
Bend, OR
Really decent breakfast food but can be a bit pricey. I wish Amy’s had some more breakfast options that were good for on the go. Like bagel sandwiches or waffles or something. Love Amy’s though!
Jen S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This is good for when you're just too lazy to make some breakfast. Kind of tastes like cardboard. Lots and lots of hot sauce were used in the eating of this meal.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
At first I was skeptical to try this meal because I am not fond of tofu. I was really surprised at lightness of this meal and the flavor of the tofu was very surprisingly delicious. This is one of my favorite meals now. The combination of flavor in this meal is very surprising. I highly recommend this product.

Walmart