Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this!!!! I've been a huge Amy's fan since going vegetarian/vegan. Amy's make it so easy since their meals are quick and tasty! I love making my own tofu scramble, but some days I just need something quick and this is my go-to option! I eat this for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and i'm never disappointed! I do add some garlic salt and pepper to it and it makes it even better! I usually buy one of these to take over my friends house whenever I sleep over since vegan options are limited at her house. She actually ended up loving thos and was jealous of my breakfast and she now buys these too!